World Adventurer Day Program – May 20, 2023 – Download Material (PDF)
2023 World Adventurer Day is here and I am thrilled that we can celebrate being an Adventurer on this special day.
The Adventurer program has been created to assist parents in their important responsibilities as a child’s primary teachers and evangelizers. The program aims to strengthen the parent/child relationship and to further the child’s development in spiritual, physical, mental, and social areas. Through the Adventurer. Through the Adventurer Program, the church, home, and school can work together with the parent to develop a mature, happy child.
The Objective of the Adventurer Club is to provides fun and creative ways for children…
- to develop a Christ-like character,
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self
and serve others;
- to discover God’s world;
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
- to develop parental support for the training of children.
Because Jesus loves me, I will always do my best.
We are Adventurers, at home, at school, at play.
We are Adventurers, we’re learning every day –
To be honest, kind and true, to be like Jesus through and
through. We are Adventurers!
Download Adventurer Pledge, Law and Song Lyrics (Download PDF)