50 Revelation Bible Quiz with Answers for Youth Programs is about the book of Revelation. The Book of Revelation is the last book in the New Testament of the Bible. It was written by the apostle John while he was exiled on an island called Patmos. The main theme of Revelation is the revealing of future events and the ultimate victory of good over evil. It shows visions and messages that tell us about the battle between God and Satan, the final judgment, and the creation of a new heaven and earth.
How well do you know the book of Revelation? The bible quiz below will increase your knowledge about the book of Revelation. Do well to share with your friends.
Here are 50 Revelation Bible Quiz
1. How many chapters are in the book of Revelation?
2. Who wrote the book of Revelation?
3. On which island was John when he received the revelation?
4. How many churches are mentioned in the letters of Revelation?
5. What was the first church mentioned in the book of Revelation?
6. What was the name of the church known for being lukewarm?
7. What is the number of the beast mentioned in Revelation?
8. How many seals are opened in Revelation?
9. What are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?
10. Who is the rider on the white horse in Revelation chapter 6 ?
11. What is the name of the great prostitute mentioned in Revelation?
12. How many angels blew the trumpets in Revelation?
13. Who is the angel that throws Satan into the abyss in Revelation?
14. What is the name of the river that flows through the New Jerusalem?
15. How many gates does the New Jerusalem have?
16. Who is the woman clothed with the sun in Revelation?
17. How many heads does the dragon have in Revelation?
18. What is the name of the angel who measures the New Jerusalem?
19. How many crowns are on the dragon’s heads in Revelation?
20. What are the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation?
21. What is the name of the angel who announces the fall of Babylon?
22. How many plagues are poured out by the seven bowls in Revelation?
23. What is the name of the city where Jesus will reign for a thousand years?
24. What is the name of the book in which all human deeds are recorded?
25. What is the name of the first heaven and earth that pass away?
26. What is the name of the angel who shows John the New Jerusalem?
27. How many gates of the New Jerusalem have the names of the twelve tribes of Israel?
28. What is the name of the angel who has the key to the abyss in Revelation?
29. How many thrones are mentioned around God’s throne in Revelation?
30. What is the name of the great city where the Lord was crucified?
31. What is the name of the sea of glass mentioned in Revelation?
32. How many elders are mentioned in Revelation?
33. What is the name of the angel who shows John the bride, the wife of the Lamb?
34. How many foundations does the wall of the New Jerusalem have?
35. What is the name of the angel who announces the eternal gospel?
36. How many woes are mentioned in Revelation?
37. What is the name of the angel who pours out the fifth bowl on the throne of the beast?
38. How many heads does the beast from the sea have in Revelation?
39. What is the name of the angel who pours out the fourth bowl on the sun?
40. How many times is the phrase “He who has an ear, let him hear” mentioned in Revelation?
41. What is the name of the angel who has the key to the house of David?
42. How many mountains are mentioned in the book of Revelation?
43. What is the name of the angel who pours out the sixth bowl on the river Euphrates?
44. How many years does Satan remain bound in the abyss according to Revelation 20?
45. Here is the patience of the ________.
46. How many times is the word “Hallelujah” mentioned in Revelation?
47. What is the name of the angel who throws the great millstone into the sea?
48. How many gates of the New Jerusalem have the names of the twelve apostles?
49. What is the name of the angel who announces the fall of Babylon?
50. How many angels are involved in casting the beast and the false prophet into the lake of fire?
Revelation Bible Quiz Answers
2.The apostle John (Revelation 1:1)
3.The island of Patmos (Revelation 1:9)
4. Seven (Revelation 1:11)
5. The church in Ephesus (Revelation 2:1)
6. The church in Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-16)
7. 666 (Revelation 13:18)
8. Seven (Revelation 6:1-17)
9. Conquest, War, Famine, and Death (Revelation 6:1-8)
10. Jesus Christ (Revelation 6:2)
11. Babylon the Great (Revelation 17:5)
12. Seven (Revelation 8:2)
13. The angel with the key to the bottomless pit (Revelation 20:1-3)
14. The River of the Water of Life (Revelation 22:1)
15. Twelve (Revelation 21:12)
16. The nation of Israel (Revelation 12:1)
17. Seven (Revelation 12:3)
18. The angel with the golden measuring rod (Revelation 21:15)
19. Ten (Revelation 12:3)
20. Two prophets who testify during the end times (Revelation 11:3-12)
21. The mighty angel (Revelation 18:1-2)
22. Seven (Revelation 16:1-21)
23. The city of Jerusalem (Revelation 20:9)
24. The Book of Life (Revelation 20:12)
25. The former heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1)
26. One of the seven angels with the seven bowls (Revelation 21:9)
28. The angel of the abyss (Revelation 9:1-2)
29. Twenty-four (Revelation 4:4)
30. Jerusalem (Revelation 11:8)
31. The Sea of Glass mingled with fire (Revelation 15:2)
32. Twenty-four (Revelation 4:4)
33. One of the seven angels with the seven bowls (Revelation 21:9)
34. Twelve (Revelation 21:14)
35. The angel flying in midheaven (Revelation 14:6-7)
36. Three (Revelation 8:13)
37. The angel of the waters (Revelation 16:10)
38. Seven (Revelation 13:1)
39. The fourth angel (Revelation 16:8)
40. Seven (Revelation 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:29, 3:6, 3:13, 3:22)
41. 41. The holy angel (Revelation 3:7)
42. Seven (Revelation 17:9)
43. The sixth angel (Revelation 16:12)
44. A thousand years (Revelation 20:2-3)
46. Four (Revelation 19:1, 19:3, 19:4, 19:6)
47. The strong angel (Revelation 18:21)
48. The mighty angel (Revelation 18:1-2)
49. Twelve (Revelation 21:14)
50.Two (Revelation 19:20)