How well do you know the first book of the Bible (Genesis)? It contains the creation story, dramas, and many bible characters. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of Genesis. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. The world was created by God in how many days?
2. What did God do on the seventh day?
3. The account of Adam and Eve’s disobedience was recorded in what chapter in Genesis?
4. Where was the first Gospel promise found?
5. How old was Methuselah before he died?
6. How many rivers watered the Garden of Eden?
7. How many sons have Noah?
8. What are the names of the rivers that watered the Garden of Eden?
9. Adam lived for how many years?
10. Name the sons of Noah?
11. What kind of wood did God ask Noah to use in building the Ark?
12. The flood in Noah’s time lasted for how many days?
13. Noah preached for _________ years?
14. The water in Noah time prevailed upon the earth for _____days?
15. Name the twelve sons of Jacob?
16. Who was the wife of Isaac?
17. The ark of Noah rested on mount______?
18. Who was the father of Abraham?
19. Jacob dreamed and behold a ladder set upon the earth, and the top reaches unto heaven and behold the angel ascending and descending, he called that place ______?
20. What was the name of the nearest town that Lot flee to when the angels wanted to destroy Sodom?
21. How many wives have Jacob?
22. After the death of Sarah, Abraham married______?
23. Name the wives of Jacob?
24. The numbers of the children of Israel that came to Egypt to meet Joseph were_____?
25. What was the name of Joseph’s wife?
26. How many sons have Joseph?
27. How many years did Jacob serve Laban before he left with his wives, sons, and cattle?
28. How many years did Jacob live in Egypt before he died?
29. Where did Laban meet Jacob when he was running away with his wives, sons, and cattle?
30. What is the name of the prince that defiled Dinah the daughter of Jacob?
31. Where did the angel of the Lord meet Hagar when she was running away from her mistress Sarah?
32. What lie did Abraham tell Abimelech the king of Gerar?
33. When Joseph’s father and brethren came to Egypt they dwell at _____?
34. What was the name of Hagar’s son?
35. What were the names of Leah and Rachel’s maid?
36. Who made this statement and to whom? ‘Is anything too hard for the lord? At the appointed time I will return unto thee according to the time of life.
37. What was the dream of the chief baker of pharaoh while in prison?
38. What was the prayer offered by Abraham’s servant at Nahor in search of a bride for his master son?
39. What was the Gift offered by Abraham’s servant to Rebekah?
40. How many men were with Esau when he was coming to meet his brother Jacob?
1. 6 literal days (Genesis 1:31)
2. He rested ( 2v2)
3. Chapter 3
4. Genesis 3:15
5. 969 yrs (5v27)
6. four (4) ( 2v10)
7. 3 sons ( 5v32)
8. Gihon, Pison Hiddekel and Euphrates (2v11-14)
9. 930 yrs (5v5)
10. Ham, Shem and Japheth (5v32)
11. Gopher wood (6v14)
12. 40 days (7:17)
13. 120 yrs (6v3)
14. 150 days (7v24)
15. Reuben, Simon, Judah, Levi, Zebulon, Issachar, Naphtali, Asher, Dan, Gad, Joseph, and Benjamin
16. Rebekah (25v20)
17. Ara_rat (8v4)
18. Terah (11v26)
20. Zoar (19v22)
21. Two wives (Genesis 30)
22. Keturah (25v1)
23. Leah and Rachael (Genesis 30)
24. Seventy(70) men ()
25. Asenath (41vs45)
26. Two sons (41v50)
27. Twenty yrs (31v41)
28. Seventeen yrs (47v28)
29. Mount Gilead (31v25)
30. Shechem (34v2)
31. Shur (16v7)
32. Abraham told Abimelech that Sarah was his sister (20v2)
33. Goshen (47v27)
34. Ishmael (16v15)
35. Zilpah and Bilhad (29v24, 29v29)
36. An angel to Abraham and Sarah (Genesis 18:14)
37. I had three white baskets on my head: and in the uppermost basket there was of all manner of baked meats for Pharaoh and the birds did eat them out of the basket upon my head. (40v16 – 17)
38. Lord God of my master Abraham, I pray thee and let it came to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, drink and I will give thy camel drink also: let the same she that thou has appointed for my master son Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast show kindness unto my master. (25v12-14)
39. Jewels of silver, jewels of gold, and Raiment (24v53)
40. Four hundred men (33v1)
quiz by Mgt Endurance Adavware
You may also check out