30 Matthew Bible Quiz Questions for Youth Programs with Answers
How well do you know the first book of the new testament (Matthew)? It contains stories about Jesus Christ and His ministry here on earth. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to join.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. Who was the father of Jesse?
2. Who was the father of Joseph the husband of Mary?
3. What city was Jesus born?
4. Who was the king ruling when Jesus was born?
5._____, O Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for from you shall come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’”
6. What were the gifts the wise men gave to baby Jesus?
7. What town did Mary and Joseph flee to for Jesus’ safety?
8. What was the name of King Herod’s son who ruled after him?
9. What town did Jesus grow up in?
10. What food did John the Baptist eat in the wilderness?
11. What is the name of the river that the people were baptized in?
12. Jesus fasted for how many days and nights?
13. Who were the first two disciples of Jesus?
14. The beatitudes are found in what chapter of Matthew?
15. But seek first the kingdom of God and his ______, and all these things will be added to you.
16. What country did Jesus meet the demon-possessed men in?
17. How many years did the woman suffer from the issue of blood?
18. Who was the tax collector among the disciples?
19. Who is the Lord of the Sabbath?
20. Who requested for John the Baptist head?
21. What did Jesus feed the crowd with?
22. How many baskets were left after the feeding of the crowd?
23. Who walked on the water with Jesus?
24. How many disciples did Jesus take to the mountain of transfiguration and what are their names?
25. How many people appeared to them and what are their names?
26. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of _____, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
27. In the parable of the 10 virgins, how many were wise?
28. Who was Caiaphas?
29. Who betrayed Jesus Christ?
30. How many times did Peter deny Jesus?
1. Obed (Matt 1 VS 5)
2. Jacob was the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary. (1v16)
3. Bethlehem in Judea (2vs1)
4. King Herod (2vs1)
5. And You(2vs6)
6. Gold,frankincense and myrrh (2vs11)
7. Egypt (2vs13)
8. Archelaus (2vs22)
9. Nazareth (2vs23)
10. Locust and Wild honey (3vs4)
11. River Jordan (3vs6)
12. 40 days and 40 nights (4vs2)
13. Simon(Peter) and Andrew (4vs18)
14. Chapter 5
15. Righteousness (6vs33)
16. Gadarenes (8vs28)
17. 12 years(9vs22)
18. Matthew (10vs3)
19. The Son of Man (12vs8)
20. Herods daughter (14vs8)
21. 5 loaves and 2 fish (14vs19)
22. 12 baskets (14vs20)
23. Peter (14vs29)
24. 3, Peter, James and John (17vs1)
25. 2, Moses and Elijah (17vs3)
26. mustard seed (17vs20)
27. 5, (25vs2)
28. High Priest (28vs3)
29. Judas Iscariot (26vs14)
30. 3 times (26vs75)
You might want to try out another Bible quiz question.
40 Genesis Bible Quiz Questions for Youth Programs with Answers
40 Exodus Bible Quiz Questions for Youth Programs with Answers
30 Leviticus Bible Quiz Questions for Youth Programs with Answers