50 Judges Bible Quiz Questions and Answers for Youth Programs
The book of judges is about the leaders that rose up after Joshua. God used the leaders to save the children of Isreal from oppressors and return peace to the land.
How well do you know the book of Judges? The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of Judges, Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
Judges Bible Quiz Questions:
1. Whose thumbs and big toes were cut off?
2. What was the name of Caleb’s daughter?
3. What was the tribe of Moses’s father-in-law?
4. What was the former name of Bethel?
5. What was the name of Joshua’s father?
6. How many years did Joshua live?
7. And the people of Israel did what was evil in the sight of the Lord and served the __
8. So the people of Israel lived among the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the ______.
Check out Bible quiz questions and answers from all books of the Bible
9. What was the name of the king of Mesopotamia?
10. How many years did the children of Israel serve the king of Mesopotamia?
11. What was the name of Caleb’s younger brother?
12. Who saved the children of Israel from the king of Egypt?
13. Ehud was a _____ -handed man.
14. Who was the father of Ethud?
15. Where did Ethud escape after killing king Eglon?
16. Who was the first female judge of Isreal?
17. Who was the husband of Deborah?
18. Who was the commander of Jabin’s army?
19. Who was the father of Barak?
20. Who was the husband of Jael?
21. Who killed Sisera?
22. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the _____ River and give him into your hands.’”
23. Who was the king of Canaan?
24. How many years did the Lord give the children of Isreal into the hands of the Midianites?
25. Who was the father of Gideon?
26. What was the other name of Gideon?
27. How many men fought with Gideon against the Midianites?
28. Who was Purah?
29. What are the names of the two captured princes of the Midianites?
30. What are the names of the two kings of Midian?
31. Which men did Gideon and his army request for bread from?
32. What was the name of Gideon’s firstborn?
33. Who was Abimelech?
34. Who was the youngest son of Gideon?
35. Who was the father of Jephthah?
36. Where did Jephthah flee to when his brothers chased him away?
37. What was Jephthah’s vow unto the Lord?
38. Who was the first person that came out to meet Jephthah when he returned home from battle?
39. How many years did Jephthah judge Israel?
40. Who was the father of Samson?
41. What instructions were given to Samson’s mother by the angel?
42. Where did Samson kill a lion with his bare hands?
43. What was the first riddle that Samson gave to the people at Timnah and the meaning?
44. Who was Samson’s first wife given?
45. What did Samson use to kill 1,000 men at Ramath-Lehi?
46. Where is Delilah from?
47. How many pieces of silver did the Philistines promise to give to Delilah?
48. How many years did Samson judge Israel?
49. What secret did Samson tell Delilah that cost Samson his strength and freedom?
50. Which Judge slew 600 Philistines with an ox goad?
1. Adoni-bezek (Judges 1vs6)
2. Achsah ( 1vs13 )
3. Kenite (1vs16)
4. Luz (1vs23)
6. 110 years (2vs8)
7. Baals (2vs11)
8. Jebusites (3vs5)
9. Cushan-Rishathaim (3vs8)
10. Eight years (3vs8)
11. Othniel (3vs9)
12. Othniel (3vs9)
13. left-handed man(3vs15)
14. Gera the Benjamite. (3vs15)
15. Seirah (3vs26)
18. Sisera (4vs7)
19. Abinoam (4vs12)
20. Heber 4vs17
21. Jael (4vs21)
22. Kishon River(4vs7)
23. Jabin (4vs23)
24. 7 years (6vs1)
25. Joash (6vs11)
26. Jerubbaal (6vs31)
27. 300 men (7vs8)
28. Gideon’s servant(8vs10)
29. Oreb and Zeeb (7vs25)
30. Zebah and Zalmunna(8vs4)
31. Men of Succoth and Penuel(8vs4,7)
33. Gideons son from his concubine (8vs31)
37. And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord and said, “If you will give the Ammonites into my hand, then whatever comes out from the doors of my house to meet me when I return in peace from the Ammonites shall be the Lord’s, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.”(11vs30-32)
38. His daughter (11vs34)
39. Six years (12vs7)
40. Manoah (13vs2)
41. Therefore be careful and drink no wine or strong drink, and eat nothing unclean,for behold, you shall conceive and bear a son. No razor shall come upon his head, for the child shall be a Nazirite to God from the womb, and he shall begin to save Israel from the hand of the Philistines.”(13vs4-5)
42. At Timnah (14vs5)
43. So he said: “Out of the one who eats came something to eat; out of the strong came something sweet.” the interpretation and the men of the city said to him on the seventh day before the sun went down, “What is sweeter than honey? What is stronger than a lion?” (14vs14, 18)
44. His best man (14vs20)
45. Jawbone of a donkey (15vs15)
46. Valley of Sorek (16vs4)
47. 1100 pieces of silver (16vs5)
48. 20 years (16vs31)
49. That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother’s womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man. (16vs17.)
50. Shamgar the son of Anath, which slew of the Philistines six hundred men with an ox goad: and he also delivered Israel. (3vs31)
Judges Bible Quiz
October 22, 2022 at 11:34 am
This is great knowledge.