As Christian parents, we want our children to know Christ and build a strong relationship with him. One of the best ways to do that is to encourage them to read the Bible regularly. The Bible is a big book so there is a need to devise a means to let the children read and understand the Bible.
One of the easiest ways to test the knowledge of your children is by giving them a Bible quiz. Bible quiz encourages self-awareness of progress and self-assessment.
These Bible quiz questions include a mix of old and new testament questions for children and youths.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. Who created the heaven and the earth?
2. How many books do we have in the Bible?
3. What did God create on the 7th day?
4. What is the last book in the Bible?
5. How many books are in the Old Testament?
6. How many books are in the New Testament?
7. Who was the first man in the Bible?
8. Who was the first woman in the Bible?
9. Who were the first three sons recorded in the Bible?
10. How many days and nights did it rain when Noah was on the ark?
11. Who was Abram’s wife?
12. How many brothers did Joseph have?
13. How many plagues did God send on Egypt?
14. Where did God give Moses the Ten Commandments?
15. Who was the first king of Israel?
16. Who killed Goliath?
17. Who was David’s son that became king?
18. How many wives did Solomon have?
19. Whose dream did Daniel interpret in Babylon?
20. What were Daniel’s three friends (Babylonian names)?
21. Who was Jesus’ earthly mother?
22. Who was Jesus’ earthly father?
23. What city was Jesus born?
24. Who baptized Jesus?
25. Jesus was baptized in what river?
26. Jesus Christ has how many disciples?
27. What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
28. How many days was Lazarus dead before Jesus came to visit?
29. How many people did Jesus feed with fish and bread?
30. How many lepers did Jesus heal?
31. Name the disciple who betrayed Jesus?
32. Name the disciple who denied Jesus.
33. How many times did Peter deny Jesus Christ?
34. Who taught the Lord’s Prayer?
35. How many days and nights did Jesus fast?
36. Who were the first apostles called to follow Jesus?
37. After Jesus fed 5,000+ people with two fish and five loaves of bread, how many baskets were left over?
38. What is the shortest book in the New Testament?
39. What did God use the rib of Adam to do?
40. What is the fourth commandment out of the Ten Commandments?
41. Who cried after hearing a rooster crow?
42. What is the last book of the Old Testament?
43. Which apostle walked on water?
44. What is the second book of the Bible?
45. Who is the oldest man in the Bible?
46. Who said, “Am I my brother’s keeper?”
47. Which woman washed Jesus’ feet?
48. How many loaves and fishes did Jesus Christ feed the 5,000 with?
49. What did Jesus turn into wine?
50. How many days was Jonah in the belly of the big fish?
1. God (Genesis 1v1)
2. 66 books
3. He rested (Genesis 2v2)
5. 39 books
6. 27 books
9. Cain, Abel, Seth
10. forty days and forty nights (Genesis 7v4)
11. Sarah (Genesis 17v19)
12. 11 brothers
13. 10 plagues (Exodus)
14. Mt. Sinai
15. Saul (1 Samuel 9)
18. 700 (1 King 11)
19. King Nebuchadnezzar
20. Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego
24. John the Baptist
25. River Jordan
26. 12 Disciples
27. John 11:35 Jesus wept.
28. Four days (John 11)
29. 5,000 people
30. 10 lepers (Luke 17)
31. Judas Iscariot
33. 3 times
35. 40 (Matthew 4)
36. Peter and Andrew
37. 12 baskets
38. 2 John
39. Create Eve
40. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.” (Exodus 20)
47. Mary Magdalene
48. Five loaves and two fishes
50. three days & three nights