The book of Ecclesiastes gives us a simple view about the natural meaning of life. How well do you know the book of Ecclesiastes? The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Ecclesiastes. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. What is the other name for Ecclesiastes?
2. There is no _____ thing under the sun.
3. The preacher is the son of who?
4. Complete this statement, That which is crooked cannot be made _______
5. Complete this statement,He hath made everything _____ in his time.
6. According to Ecclesiastes 3vs8 A time to Love and a time to ______.
7. According to Ecclesiastes 3vs4, A time to weep and a time to ______.
8. According to Ecclesiastes 4vs13, Who is a poor and wise child better than?
9. Better is a hand full with _____ than both hands full with travail and vexation of spirit.
10. A good name is better than _______.
11. All the labour of man is for his mouth yet what is not not filled?
12. Whose bosoms does anger rest?
13. But the living knows that they shall die but who knows nothing?
14. According to Ecclesiastes 9vs18, What is better than weapons of war?
15. Money answered all things. True or False
16. Remember now thy creator in the days of thine _______.
17. The words of wise man are ________
18. According to Ecclesiastes 3vs7, A time to keep silent and a time to ______
19. According to Ecclesiastes 3vs6, A time to _____ and a time to cast away.
20. According to Ecclesiastes 12vs14, what is the whole duty of man?
1. The Preacher
3. David 1vs1
4. Straight 1vs15
5. Beautiful 3vs11
8. Old and foolish king
9. Quietness 4vs6
10. Precious ointment 7vs1
11. Appetite 6vs7
12. Fools 7vs9
15. True 10vs19
16. Youth 12vs1
20. Fear God and keep his commandments