50 Christmas Bible quiz for children and youth programs with answers
Christmas is significant in the lives of Christians because it is about the birth of our Savior. Christians make out time each year to celebrate the birth of our Lord. How well do you know the story surrounding the birth of Jesus.
Below are 50 Christmas bible quiz.
Christmas Bible quiz Questions
1. Jesus was born in the days of which King?
2. Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Samaria. True or False?
3. Who was the mother of Jesus?
4. Who was the earthly father of Jesus?
5. What special quality did the mother of Jesus have?
6. Jesus was from the lineage of who?
7. What was the response of Joseph when he discovered that Mary was pregnant?
8. Mary was visited by Which angel ?
9. What was the name of the prophet that predicted the birth of Jesus in the old testament?
10. Behold, a ________ shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel.
11. What is the meaning of Immanuel?
12. What is the meaning of Jesus according to Matthew 1vs21?
13. What was the age difference of John the Baptist and Jesus?
14. Jesus was older than John the Baptist. True or False?
15. How many wise men visited Jesus when he was born?
16. What revealed the birth of Jesus to the wise men?
17. How many items were presented to Jesus by the wise men?
18. List the gifts presented to Jesus by the wise men?
19. On what day was Jesus circumcised?
20. Jesus was named on the ______ day?
21. Joseph was warned in a dream to take baby Jesus to _______ because of Herod’s plan to kill him.
22. The wise men returned to King Jesus when they saw baby Jesus. True or False?
23. Jesus was born in Bethlehem of ________.
24. Who was promised that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah?
25. How old was Anna the prophetess when Jesus was born?
26. What did Anna the prophetess do when she saw baby Jesus?
27. Where did place Mary baby after his birth?
28. And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. Where is this verse found in the book of Mathew?
29. Who appeared to Joseph in the dream after the death of King Herod?
30. Who reigned after King Herod?
31. What was the name of Herod’s son?
32. In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, ________ weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
33. What town did Joseph take his family to after the death of King Herod?
34. Jesus grew up in Nazareth. True or False?
35. “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found ______ with God.
36. For with God nothing shall be impossible. Who was this statement made to?
37. How did Mary became pregnant?
38. Why did Joseph take his family to Bethlehem?
39. Why was Jesus laid in a manger after his birth?
40. Who appeared to the Shepherds tending their flocks?
41. What sign was the shepherds given?
42. What offering was presented when Jesus was taken to the temple?
43. Every male that openeth the womb shall be called ______ to the Lord.
44. For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel. Who made this statement when baby Jesus was brought to him?
45. who was the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser?
46. A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.Who was being referred to here?
47. What did the heavenly host say at the announcement of the birth of Jesus to the shepherds?
48. The wise men saw a star in the west. True or False?
49. Who warned the wise men not to return to king Herod?
50. What did King Herod do when he discovered that the wise men did not return?
You can also check out Bible quiz questions and answers from all books of the Bible
Christmas Bible quiz
1. Herod Matt 2vs1
2. False Matt 2vs1
5. She was a virgin Luke 1vs34
7. break off the engagement Matt 1vs19
8. Gabriel Luke 1vs26
9. Isaiah Isaiah 7vs14
10. virgin Matt 1vs23
11. God with us
13. six months
15. It was not mentioned
16. a star
18. gold, and frankincense and myrrh. Math 2vs11
19. 8th day 2vs21
20. 8th day
24. Simeon Luke 2vs25
25. 84 years Luke 2vs37
26. she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem. Luk2vs38
28. Matt 2vs15
29. Angel 2vs19
32. Rachel 2vs18
35. favor Luke 1vs30
37. The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1vs35
38. And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. Luke 2vs3
39. because there was no room for them in the inn. 2vs7
40. An angel of the Lord Luke 2vs9
41. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. Luke 2vs12
42. A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons. Luke 2vs24
43 holy 2vs23
45. Anna the prophetess
47. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2vs14
48. False, West Matt 2vs9
50. He slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under. Matt 2vs16
Check out 40 Bible quiz and answers on Jesus’s death and resurrection
Christmas Bible quiz