Prodigal son bible quiz for youth programs with answers is about the prodigal son as mentioned in the book of Luke 15vs11-32. The story is well known and always talked about in bible studies.
The story of the prodigal son shows that no matter how far we may have gone deep into sin, inasmuch we have a repentant heart, God is willing to take us back as a loving and caring father.
Below are 20 prodigal son bible quiz for youth programs with answers, adult are free to take participate in the quiz.
Prodigal son bible quiz Questions
1.According to Luke 15vs11-32, what did the younger son ask his father for?
2. How many sons did his father have?
3. How did the younger son squander his property?
4. What did the younger son decide to do when he ran out of money?
a. Return to his father and ask for forgiveness
b. Continue to live in poverty
c. Beg for money from strangers
d. Work as a hired servant in a distant land
5. What did the father do when he saw his younger son returning from a distance?
a. He refused to forgive him.
b. He ran to embrace him and threw a big celebration.
c. He scolded him for his actions.
d. He asked him to repay the money he had wasted.
6. What was the reaction of the older son when he saw the celebration for his younger brother?
a. He was overjoyed and joined the celebration.
b. He was angry and refused to go inside.
c. He left to visit a friend.
d. He demanded a larger share of the inheritance
7.What kind of work did the younger son take up when he was in need?
8. What realization did the younger son have when he was in dire need?
9. What complaint did the older son make to his father?
10. What did the father instruct his servants to do upon the return of the younger son?
11. What did the father say about his son who was lost and then found?
12. In the parable of the Prodigal Son, who or what does the father represent?
13. What key themes or lessons can be drawn from the parable of the Prodigal Son as a whole?
14. Can you provide a modern-day interpretation or application of the lessons from this parable in our lives today?
1. He asked for the share of his property.
2. 2 And he said, “There was a man who had two sons. 15vs11
3. he squandered his property in reckless living. 15vs13
7. He worked as a hired servant and fed pigs.
8.He realized that even his father’s hired servants had more than enough to eat.
9. He complained about the father celebrating his younger brother’s return.
10. The father instructed his servants to bring the best robe, a ring, and shoes for his son and to prepare a feast.
11. The father said, “For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.”
12. In the parable, the father represents God’s forgiving love and mercy.
13. Key themes and lessons from the parable include forgiveness, reconciliation, God’s boundless mercy, and the joy of repentance.
14. Modern applications could include the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation in our relationships, understanding God’s mercy and willingness to welcome us back when we turn away from sinful ways, and the joy that comes from turning back to a life in alignment with God’s will.