The book of Leviticus is the third book of the Bible and it covers rules that governed the Israelites. The Leviticus Bible quiz for youth will show how much you know the book of Leviticus. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
Leviticus Bible quiz questions:
1. How many chapters are there in Leviticus
2. you are to offer a female without defect for burnt offering from the flock. True or False?
3. If the offering to the Lord is a burnt offering of birds, you are to offer a _____ or a _____
4. When anyone brings a grain offering to the Lord, their offering is to be of the finest flour. They are to pour water on it. True or False?
5. According to NIV, every grain offering you bring to the Lord must be made without yeast. True or False?
6. What was the first ‘offering’ discussed in the book of Leviticus?
7. What was the second ‘offering’ discussed in the book of Leviticus?
8. What was the third ‘offering’ discussed in the book of Leviticus?
9. According to Leviticus 2:13, what were the Israelites required to offer with every grain offering?
10. If someone brings a lamb as their sin offering, they are to bring a female without defect. True or False?
11. Anyone who cannot afford a lamb is to bring what to the Lord as a penalty for their sin?
12. Every morning, who is to add firewood and arrange the burnt offering on the fire and burn the fat of the fellowship offerings on it?
13. Which offering is most holy?
14. Who did the Lord instruct Moses to give the regulations for the burnt offerings?
15. What does the Lord say must be done to anyone who eats the blood of any bird or animal?
16. What are the names of the two sons of Aaron that died in Leviticus 10?
17. How did the two sons of Aaron die?
18. What led to the death of Aaron’s two sons?
19. What are the names of the two sons of Aaron’s uncle, Uzziel
20. What are the names of Aaron’s four sons?
21. You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud. True or False?
22. According to Leviticus 11, is a pig an unclean animal?
23. What qualified a sea animal as clean to eat in Leviticus 11?
24. Name 5 unclean birds according to Leviticus 11?
25. On the seventh day the boy is to be circumcised. True or False?
26. How many days is a woman unclean after having a baby boy?
27. Who did the Lord instruct Moses to give the regulations for the burnt offerings?
28. Who was Aaron’s uncle?
29. What will happen to the man if he has sex with an animal?
30. What does the Lord say will happen to a man who marries his brother’s wife?
2. False (1v10)
3. dove or a young pigeon (1v14)
4. False (2v1)
5. True (2v11)
6. The Burnt Offering (1v3)
7. The Grain Offering (2v1)
8. The Fellowship Offering (3v1)
10. False (4v32)
11. Two doves or two young pigeons (5v7)
12. Priest (8v12)
13. Guilt offering (7v1)
14. Aaron and his sons (6v9)
15. Cut off (7v25-27)
16. Nadab and Abihu (10v1)
17. Fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed them (10v2)
18. They offered unauthorized fire before the Lord, contrary to his command (10v1)
19. Mishael and Elzaphan (10v4)
20. Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar (10v1, 6)
21. False (11v3)
22. Yes (11v7)
23. They must have fins and scales (11v9)
24. the vulture, the black vulture, the red kite, any kind of black kite, any kind of raven, the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat. (11v13-19)
25. False (12v3)
26. 7 days (12v2)
27. Aaron and his sons (6v9)
28. Uzziel (10v4)
29. He’ll be put to death
30. They will be childless (20v21)
Also, check out
Leviticus Bible quiz