How well do you know the 1 Samuel? The book outlines the fall of King Saul and David’s rise to the throne as a humble servant of God. The Bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of 1 Samuel. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. 1 Samuel is after what book in the Bible?
2. Who was the father of Samuel?
3. Who was the father of Elkanah?
4. Names the two wives of Elkanah?
5. Who said to Hannah, “why are you weeping?”
6. Who was the mother of Samuel?
7. Who were the two sons of Eli?
8. How many times did the Lord call Samuel?
9. “Speak, for your servant is listening” – who said this and to who?
10. How many years did Eli lead Israel?
11. After the Philistines captured the ark of God, they took it from Ebenezer to where?
12. The Philistines carried the ark into what temple?
13. Dagon did not fall before the ark of God when they got to the temple. True of False?
14. How many months were the ark of God was in the country of Philistines?
15. Who said this “Who is able to stand before this holy LORD God? and to whom shall he go up from us?”
16. Men of Kirjthjearim took the ark of God to the house of ?
17. Who was the son of Abinadab that was sanctified to keep the Ark of the Lord
18. What was the name of Samuel’s firstborn?
19 what was the name of Samuel’s second son?
20. The sons of Samuel were judges in?
21. Who was the first King of Israel?
22. How old was Saul when he became king?
23._______, Ishvi and Malki-Shua were Saul’s sons.
24. How many daughters did Saul have?
25. What were the names of Saul’s daughters?
26. What was the name of Saul’s wife?
27. What was the name of Sau’s grandfather?
28. What was the name of Sauls uncle?
29. What was the name of Saul’s father?
30. Agag was king of the _____
31. What was the name of David’s eldest brother?
32. What was the name of David’s father?
33. Where was Goliath from?
34. What was the height of Goliath?
35. What was the weight of Goliath’s coat?
36. How many sons did Jesse have?
37. David killed a lion and a bear. True or False?
38. David went to fight Goliath with a sling and ____ stones?
39. Saul promised David his elder daughter Merab but gave her in marriage to _______
40. Saul’s daughter_____ was given in marriage to David.
41. who was Saul’s chief shepherd?
42.What was the name of the son of Ahimelek son of Ahitub that escaped Saul’s sword?
43. What desert did David spare the life of Saul?
44. David cut off a corner of Saul’s robe. True or False
45. Nabal was from ______
46. What was the name of Nabal’s wife?
47. What is the meaning of Nabal
48. Saul gave his daughter Michal, David’s wife, to ______ son of Laish,
49. David lived in Philistine territory for how many months?.
50. Saul made enquires from the medium at _______?
2. Elkanah (1v1)
3. Jeroham (1v1)
4. Hannah and Peninnah (1v2)
5. Her husband Elkanah (1v8)
6. Hannah (1v20)
7. Hophni and Phinehas
8. 4 times (3v8-10)
9. Samuel to the Lord (3v10)
10. 40 years (4v18)
11. Ashdod (5v1)
12. Dagon’s temple (5v2)
13. False (5v3)
14. Seven months (6v1)
15. Men of Bethshemesh (6v20)
16. House of Abinadab (7v1)
17. Eleanor (7v1)
18. Joel (8v2)
19. Abiah (8v2)
20. Beersheba (8v2)
21. Saul (11v15)
22. 30 years 13vs1
23. Jonathan, Ishvi and Malki-Shua. 14vs49
24. 2 14vs29
25. Merab and Michal 14vs49
26. Ahinoam 14vs50
29. Kish 15vs51
31. Eliab 16vs6
34. His height was six cubits and a span 17vs4
35. five thousand shekels
36. 8 17vs12
38. 5 stones 17vs40
39. Adriel of Meholah. 18vs19
41.Doeg the Edomite 21vs7
42. Abiathar, 22vs20
43. Desert of En Gedi. 24vs1
44. True 24vs4
45. Maon 25vs2
46. Abigail 25vs3
49. 16 months 27vs6
50. Endor 28vs7