How well do you know the fifteenth book of the Bible (Ezra)? It contains the story of the children of Israel after they were taken on exile and how the rebuild Jerusalem . The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of Ezra. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1.How many chapters are in the book of Ezra?
2. What is the longest chapter in the book of Ezra?
3. What is the name of the King that helped the exiles to return home?
4. What is the name of the prince of Judah?
5. How many articles of gold and silver were brought back to Jerusalem?
6. Shealtiel is the father of __________?
7. What are the names of the men that wrote letter to King Artaxerxes against Jerusalem?
8. What are the names of the two prophets that prophesied to the Jews in Judah and Jerusalem?
9. Who was the governor of Trans-Euphrates?
10. Who was the governor that laid the foundations of the house of God in Jerusalem?
11. What year of the reign of King Darius was the temple completed?
12. What were offered for the dedication of the temple?
13. On the fourteenth day of the first month, the exiles celebrated the Passover. True or False?
14.The king of Assyria did not assist the exiles in the work on the house of God. True or False?
15. Who was the father of Ezra?
16. Eleazar was the son Aaron. True or False?
17. Who was the leader in Kasiphia?
18. How many temple servants were established to assist the Levites by King David?
19. Ezra pulled his beards when he found out that the exiles inter married. True or False?
20. Who suggested that the foreign women and their kids be put away?
2. Chapter 2
3. Cyrus King of Persia 1vs1
5. 5,400 articles of gold and of silver.1vs11
6. Zerubbabel 3vs2
7.Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel and the rest of his associates 4vs7
8 Haggai and Zechariah 5vs1
11.the sixth year 6vs15
12.For the dedication of this house of God they offered a hundred bulls, two hundred rams, four hundred male lambs 6vs17
14. False 6vs22
15. Seraiah 7vs1
16. True 7vs5
17. Iddo 8vs17
18. 220 8vs20
19. true 9vs3
20. Shekaniah 110vs2