How well do you know the book of Nehemiah? It contains stories about the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem after the Isrealites returned from exile. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of Nehemiah. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Nehemiah?
2. Who was the father of Nehemiah?
3. Nehemiah was a cup bearer to the king. True or False?
4. Nehemiah had never been sad in the kings presence while serving him. True or False?
5. Who was the keeper of the royal park?
6. Who were very much disturbed that someone had come to promote the welfare of the Israelites?
7. The walls of Jerusalem were destroyed with water. True or False?
8. The Fish Gate was rebuilt by the sons of________.
9. The Isrealites were charging their fellow Isrealites interest on loans. True or False?
10. Nehimiah was a cup bearer to King _________?
11. Nehemiah was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah. True of False?
12. The Isrealites were protected by pillar of ______ by day an.d pillar of ______ by night.
13. How many years did the Isrealites spend in the wilderness?
14. The children of Isreal agreed not to trade on sabbath day. True or False?
15. Who was the father of Joakim?
16. What grieved Sanballat the Horonite and Tobiah the Ammonite?
17. How many days did it take to build the wall?
18. The children of Levi brought an offering of ______, ______ and _____.
19. Who read from the book of the law of Moses to the people?
20. Ezra was a scribe. True or False?
2. Hakaliah 1vs1
3. True 1vs11
4. True 2vs1
5. Asaph 2vs8
6. Sanballat the Horonite and Tobiah the Ammonite 2vs10
7. False, Fire 2vs13
8. Hassenaah 3vs3
9. True 5vs7
10. King Artaxerxes 1vs11
11. True 5vs14
12. Cloud and fire 9vs19
13. 40 years 9vs21
14. True 10vs31
15. Joshua 12vs10
16. That a man came to help the Israelites. 2vs10
17. 52 days 6vs15
18. grain, new wine and olive oil 10vs39
19. Ezra 8vs1
20. True 8vs1