How well do you know about the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ? The death of Jesus have many incidents associated with it. The bible quiz below will show how much you know the story of Jesus. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
Jesus’s death Bible quiz questions
1. Who betrayed Jesus Christ?
2. At what festival was Jesus killed?
3. Fill in the blank spaces Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “today—yes, tonight—before the ______ crows twice you yourself will disown me _________ .”
4. Jesus took his disciples to ___________ to pray.
5. ________, _________ and _________ went with Jesus to pray.
6. Take this cup from me. Yet not _______, but ________.”
7. Couldn’t you keep watch for one hour? Who made this statement?
8. What signal did Judas used to betray Jesus?
9. Who struck the servant of the high priest?
10. What was the name of the servant that was struck?
11. What was the name of the High Priest?
12. Who was the high priest father in law?
13. Who was Jesus first brought before?
14. ______ was the one who had advised the Jewish leaders that it would be good if one man died for the people.
15. Who was given in exchange for Jesus?
16. They twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on him. True or False?
17. Jesus was worn a red robe. True or false?
18. What is the Aramaic name for Stone Pavement?
19. What is the meaning of Golgotha?
20. What notice was fastened to the cross of Jesus?
21. The notice that was fastened to the cross of Jesus was written in how many languages?
22. How many shares was the garment of Jesus divided into?
23. What drink was given to Jesus when he was thirsty?
24. The legs of Jesus was broken along side the other criminals crucified with him True or False?
25. Who requested for the body of Jesus from pilate?
26. What was the name of the name that helped Jesus to carry his cross?
27. How many men were crucified with Jesus?
28. During the crucifition of Jesus darkness covered the earth for______ hours?
29. What are the names of Simon of Cyrene sons?
30. What is the meaning of “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?”
31. What are the names of some of the women that watched Jesus on the cross?
32. Who was the first person to see Jesus after his resurrection?
33. Emmaus is about fifteen miles from Jerusalem. True or False?
34. Jesus appeared to Cleopas. True or False?
35. When Mary saw Jesus what did she call him?
36. What part of Jesus’s body did he show his disciples?
37. What is the other name of Thomas?
38. Judas agreed to betray Jesus for how many pieces of Silver?
39. How many times did Peter denial Jesus?
40. What are the names of the disciples that Jesus sent to prepare what they will eat for the last super?
1. Judas Iscariot Mark 14vs10
2. Festival of Unleavened Bread Mark 14vs12
3. rooster, three times Mark 14vs30
4. Gethsemane Mark 14vs32
5. Peter, James and John Mark 14vs33
6. what I will,what you will Mark 14vs36
7. Jesus Mark 14vs37
8. kiss Mark 14vs44
9. Simon Peter John 18vs10
10. Malchus.John 18vs10
11. Caiaphas John 18vs13
12. Annas John 18vs13
13. Annas John 18vs13
14. Caiaphas John 18vs14
15. Barabbas John 18vs40
16 True Mark 15vs17
17. purple robe Mark 15vs17
18. Gabbatha John 19vs13
19. Place of skull John 19vs7
20. JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19vs19
21. 3, John 19vs20
22. 4 John 19vs23
23. Vinegar 19vs29
24. False John 19vs33
25. Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus John 19vs38
26. Simon from Cyrene Luke 23v26
27. 2 men,Luke 23vs32
28. 3 hours Luke 23vs44
29. Alexander and Rufus Mark 15vs21
30. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”. Mark 15vs34
31. Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the younger and of Joseph, and Salome. mark 15vs40
32. Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. Mark 16vs9
33. About seven miles from Jerusalem. Luke 24vs30
34 True Luke 24vs18
35. Rabboni John 20vs16
36. He showed them his hands and side. John 20vs20
38. thirty pieces of silver. Matthew 26vs15
39. 3 times Mathew 26vs75
40. Peter and John Luke 22vs8
Jesus’s death Bible quiz