1 Chronicles Bible Quiz Questions for Youth Programs with Answers
The book of 1 Chronicles is a sequence of events about the children of God. It is the thirteenth book of the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of 1 Chronicles. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. Noah had _____ sons?
2. What are the names of Noah’s sons?
3. ______ was a mighty warrior on earth.
4. The Philistines came from the Kasluhites. True or False?
5. Who was the father of Abraham?
6. Isaac and Ishmael were the sons of _______?
7. What was the name of Abrahams concubine?
8. Esau and Israel were the sons of _____?
9. Mehetabel was the wife of king _____
10. Judah had how many sons?
11. Who was the father of Perez?
12. Who was the father of Boaz?
13. David was the _____ child of Jesse
14. What were the names of Davids sisters?
15. Caleb was the son of ______
16. Davids second son was named Daniel. True or False?
17. David had _____ sons at Hebron?
18. How many daughters did David have?
19. What is the meaning of Jabez?
20. _____ was more honorable than his brothers.
21. Who had had sixteen sons and six daughters?
22. Why was Reuben not listed in the genealogical record in accordance with his birthright?
23. Who was Tiglath-Pileser?
24. What are the names of Aaron sons?
25. Joel the firstborn and ______ the second son were the sons of Samuel.
26. Hebron was regarded as a city of _____
1. 3 1vs4
2. Shem, Ham and Japheth. 1vs4
3. Nimrod 1vs10
4. True 1vs12
5. Terah 1vs26
6. Abraham 1vs28
7. Keturah 1vs32
8. Isaac 1vs34
9. Hadad 1vs50
10. 5 2vs4
11. Judah 2vs4
12. Salmon 2vs11
13. 7th 2vs15
14. Zeruiah and Abigail. 2vs16
15. Hezron 2vs18
16. True 3vs1
17. Six 3vs4
18. 1 3vs9
19. “I gave birth to him in pain.”4vs9
20. Jabez 4vs9
21. Shimei 4vs27
22. he defiled his father’s marriage bed 5vs1
23. King of Assyria 5vs26
24. Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar. 6vs3
25. Abijah 6vs28
26. Refuge 6vs57