The book of 2 Samuel gives us stories about King David and his reign as a King. The Bible quiz for youth will show how much you know the book of 2 Samuel . Though it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends
2 Samuel Bible Quiz Questions
1. King Saul was killed by an _____.
2. According to 2 Samuel 2, how many wives did David have?
3. What are the names of the first 2 wives of David?
4. The men of _____ buried Saul.
5. Who was the father of Ishbosheth?
6. The three sons of Zeruiah were _____, and Abishai, and Asahel.
7. Abner killed ______
8. Who was the first born of David?
9. What was the name of Sauls concubine?
10. Who married Michal, Davids wife?
11. Mephibosheth was ______ son?
12. Mephibosheth was ____ years old when he became lame.
13. How old was David when he was crowned king?
14. David reigned for _____ years?
15. _______ was the king of Tyre?
16. Elishua was one of David’s sons. True or False?
17. ______ tried to help the ark when the oxen stumbled ad was struck dead by God.
18. The ark of the Lord was taken to the house of Obed-Edom the ______.
19. The ark of the Lord stayed in the house of Obed-Edom for ______ months.
20. Michal daughter of David had _____ children
21. Metheg Ammah was not in charge of the Philistine. True or False?
22. ______ was son of Rehob
23. _____ was king of Zobah
24. Tou was king of ____
25. Who was David’s recorder?
26. ____ was in charge of David’s army?
27. ______ and Abitiar were priest.
28. Mephiboseth stayed at the home of _____ son of Ammiel.
29. What was the name of Mephisobeth’s son?
30. Who was the King of the Ammonites?
31. Who cut off David’s ambassadors beards and their robes at the buttocks?
32. Bathsheba was the daughter of ______
33. Who did David send to the battle front to cover up his sin?
34. Shimeah was David’s ________
35. Jonadab was David’s ________
36. Absalom killed his brother Amnon. True or False
37. Absalom stayed at Geshur for _____ years
38. Absalom ran to _____ at Geshur
39.What was the weight of Absalom’s hair in shekel?
40. The name of Absalom’s daughter was ______
41. Ahithophel was David’s _____
42. So David prayed, “Lord, turn ______ counsel into foolishness.”
43. _____ cursed David
44. Ahimaaz and Jonathan were hidden in a _____ by the woman at the house of Bahurim
45. Who did Absalom appoint over the army?
46. Sheba was the son of Bikri. True or False?
47. Ira the Jairite was appointed David’s ______
48. During the reign of David, there was a famine for _____ successive years;
49. During the reign of David, there was a famine for three successive years; Why?
50. What was the name of Saul’s father?
2. A.2 2vs2
3. Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail Nabal’s wife the Carmelite. 2vs2
4. B. Jabeshgilead 2vs4
5. A. Saul 2vs10
6. C. Joab 2vs18
7. B. Asahel 2vs23
8. A. Amnon 3vs2
9. Rizpah, the daughter of Aiah: 2vs7
10. B. Phaltiel 3vs15
11. A. Jonathan 4vs5
12. A. 5 4vs4
13. C. 30 5vs4
14. A. 40 5vs4
15. B. Hiram 5vs11
16. True 5vs14
17. A. Uzzah 6vs7
18. B. Gittite 6vs9
19. A. 3 6vs7
20. None 6vs23
21. False 8vs1
22. Hadadezer 8vs3
23. Hadadezer 8vs3
24. A. Hamath 8vs9
25. B. Jehoshaphat 8vs16
26. A. Joab 8vs15
27. C. Zadok 8vs17
29. A. Micah 9vs12
30. B. Nashan 10vs1
31. C. Hanun 10vs4
32. A. Eliam 11vs2
34. B. Brother 13vs3
35. B. Nephew 13vs3
37. A. 3 13vs38
38. A.Talmai 13vs37
39.C. 210 14vs26
40. C. Tamar 14vs27
41. A. Counselor
42. Ahithophel’s 15vs31
43. A. Shimei 16vs7
44. B. Well 17vs18
45. A. Amasa 17vs25
46. True 20vs1
47. B. Priest 20vs26
48. B. 3 21vs1
49. “It is on account of Saul and his blood-stained house; it is because he put the Gibeonites to death.”
Note, NIV bible was used in compiling the quiz questions.