The book of 2 Kings continues with the stories of the Kings of the divided kingdom of Isreal. The Bible quiz for youth will show how much you know the book of 2 Kings. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. Who rebelled against Isreal after king Ahabs death?
2. Who was the god of Ekron?
3. Who did Ahaziah consult when he had an injury?
4. King Ahaziah had _____ son(s)
5. What was Elisha’s request from Elijah?
6. Elijah went up to heaven in a whirl______.
7. How many men went in search for Elijah when he was taken to heaven?
8. _____ numbers of boys insulted Elisha at Bethel?
9. Who was the son of Ahab?
10. How many years did Joram reign?
11. What was the name of the King of Moab?
12. The King of Moab was a ______ breeder.
13. What was the tribute of Moab to Israel?
14. Who was the father of Elisha?
15. Who was the assistant of Elijah?
16. What was the name of Elishas’s servant?
17. Naaman suffered from ______
18. Naaman was the commander of the Army of King _______
19. What river was Naaman askes to dip
A. River Jordan
B. River Nile
C. River Abana
20. How many times was Naaman asked to dip in the river
21. The Sunamite woman stayed in the land of the Philistine with her family for _____ years?
22. Who was Ben-Hadad?
23. Hazael was the servant of King of ______
24. But the next day he took a thick cloth, soaked it in water and spread it over the king’s face, so that he died. Who carried out this act?
25.Who succeded king Ben-Hadad as king of Aram?
26. Which King of Judah married the daughter of Ahab?
27. Ahaziah was _____ when he became king
28. Who was the Mother of King Ahaziah?
29. Who was the granddaughter of Omri king of Isreal?
30. Who conspired against king Joram?
31. Bidkar was Jehu ______ officer
32. Ahaziah was killled at Megiddo. True or False?
33. Jehonadab son of ______?
34. How did Jehu gather the worshipers of baal together?
35. Who destroyed baal woorship in Isreal?
36. Who succeded Jehu as king?
37. Jehosheba was daughter of king ______
38. Who was the father of Joash?
39. How many years was Joash hidden?
40.Who was Mattan?
41. How old was Joash when he began to rule?
42. Who murdered king Joash?
43. Jehoahaz was son of ______
44. Jehoash did evil in the sight of the Lord.True or False?
45. Whose tomb brought a dead man to life?
47. Who defeated the ten thousand Edomites in the valley of salt?
48. Which king was afflicted with leprosy?
49. Pekahiah son of _____
50. Who was Tiglath-Pileser?
1. A. Moab 1vs1
2. A. Baal-Zebub 1vs2
3. A. Baal-Zebub 1vs2
4. B. 0 1VS17
5. “Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit,”2vs9
6. B. wind 2vs11
7. C. 50 2vs17
8. C. 42 2VS24
9. B. Joram 3vs1
10. B. 12 3vs1
11. C. Mesha 3vs4
12. B. Sheep 3vs4
13.King Mesha of Moab was a sheep breeder. He used to pay the king of Israel an annual tribute of 100,000 lambs and the wool of 100,000 rams. 3vs4
14. A. Shaphat 3vs11
15. A. Elisha 3vs11
16. A. Gehazi 4vs12
17. A. LEPROSY 5vs1
18. A. Aram 5vs1
19. A. River Jordan 5vs9
20. 7 5vs9
21. 7 8vs2
22. king of Aram 8vs7
24. Hazael 8vs15
25. A. Hazael 8vs14
26. A. Jehoram 8vs18
27. C. 22 8vs26
28. Athaliah 8vs26
29. Athaliah 8vs26
30. B. Jehu 9vs14
31. A. Chariot 9vs25
32. True 9vs27
33. A. Rekab 10vs15
34. Jehu said, “Call an assembly in honor of Baal.” So they proclaimed it. 21 Then he sent word throughout Israel, and all the servants of Baal came; not one stayed away. They crowded into the temple of Baal until it was full from one end to the other. 22 And Jehu said to the keeper of the wardrobe, “Bring robes for all the servants of Baal.” So he brought out robes for them. 10vs20-22
35. B. Jehu 10vs28
36. A. Jehoahaz 10vs35
37. C. Jehoram 11vs2
38. C. Ahaziah 11vs2
39. C.6 11vs3
40. Mattan the priest of Baal 11vs18
41.A. 7 11vs21
42. The officials who murdered him were Jozabad son of Shimeath and Jehozabad son of Shomer. 12vs21
43. Jehu 13vs1
45. B. Elisha.
46. B. Elisha 13vs21
47. C. Amaziah 14vs7
48. B. Azariah 15vs5
49. A. Menahem 15vs23
50. King of Assyria 16vs7
Note; NIV bible was used in setting the questions.