These simple 20 Mathew Bible quiz questions and answers can be a good repository for kids to improve their awareness in the book of Matthew.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your children and friends.
1. Who was the earthly father of Jesus?
2. Who was the mother of Jesus?
3. Jesus was born in a __________?
4. How many disciples did Jesus have?
5. Who is Forerunner of Jesus Christ?
A. Joshua The Baptist
B. John The Baptist
C. Joel The Baptist
6. Jesus did not resurrect Lazarus from the dead. Truth or False?
7. The wise men brought how many gifts?
8. What were the gifts the wise men gave to baby Jesus?
9. How many times did Peter deny Jesus?
10. In the parable of the 10 virgins, how many were foolish?
11. Who baptized Jesus Christ
A. John The Baptist
B. Peter The Baptist
C. Paul The Baptist
12. Jesus was baptized at what river?
A. River Jordan
B. River Ethiope
C. Red Sea
13. Who walked on the water with Jesus?
14. How many times did Peter deny Jesus?
A. 4 Times
B. 3 Times
C. 2 Times
15. What did Jesus feed the crowd with?
A. 2 loaves of bread and 5 fishes
B. 5 loaves of bread and 5 fishes
C. 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes
16. Jesus was born in Bethlehem. True or False?
17. How many days and nights did Jesus fast?
A. 40 days and 30 nights
B. 40 days and 40 nights
C. 40 days and 39 nights
18. Who betrayed Jesus?
A. Judas Iscariot
B. john Iscariot
C. James Iscariot
19. How many times did the Devil tempt Jesus Christ?
20. Complete this statement- Follow me and I will make you Fishers of ________
1. B. Joseph
2. B. Mary
3. C. Manger
4. C. 12
5. B. John The Baptist
7. C. 3
8. Gold,frankincense and myrrh
9. A. 3
10. B. 5
11. A. John The Baptist
12. A. River Jordan
13. B. Peter
14. B. 3 Times
15. C. 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes
17. B. 40 days and 40 nights
18. A. Judas Iscariot
19. C. 3
20. B. Men