The book of second Chronicles covers the time Solomon, son of David became King to when the children of Isreal were taken on exile to Babylon.The bible quiz below will show how much you know the book of 2 Chronicles. Even though it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. The Lord appeared to Solomon at the bronze altar in _______.
2. King Solomon asked God to give him knowledge and _______ .
3. King Solomon had ______ hundred chariots and twelve thousand horses.
4. Hiram was king of _____.
5. Complete this name, Huram- ____
6. Solomon began the building of the temple in the _______ year of his reign.
7. The queen of _____ came to visit King solomon when she heard about his fame.
8. What was considered of little value in Solomon’s day?
9. King Solomon reigned for how many years
10. Who succeded King Solomon?
11. Rehoboam was the son of ______
12. Queen Sheba gave the king 120 talents of gold, large quantities of spices. True or False
13. ______ was in charge of forced labor and was stoned to death by the Isrealites?
14. Maakah daughter of _______
15. Rehoboam appointed Abijah son of Maakah as crown prince .True or False
16. Rehoboam had ______ wives
17. Who was Shishak?
18. Jerusalem ws attacked in the _____ year of King Rehoboam reign?
19. What was Rehoboam mothers name?
20. Who succeded Rehoboam as king?
21. The Lord struck down the Cushites before Asa and_____.
22. “Lord, there is no one like you to help the powerless against the mighty. Help us, Lord our God, for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this vast army. Lord, you are our God; do not let mere mortals prevail against you.” Who made this prayer?
23. Why was Maakah disposed from the position of queen mother?
24. Who was Hanani?
25. Who did King Asa ask of help from against the King of Isreal?
26. Who succeded King Asa as King?
27. King Jehoshaphat sent his officials Ben-Hail, ________, Zechariah, Nethanel and Micaiah to teach in the towns of Judah.
28. Zedekiah son of Kenaanah went up and slapped Micaiah in the face. True or False
29. King Jehoshaphat and King Ahab went to war against King of Aram and they were victorious. True or false
30. Amariah was chief ______
31. What waa the name of king Jehoshaphats mother?
32. Jehoshaphat king of Judah made an alliance with Ahaziah king of Israel, whose ways were _____.
1. Gibeon 2 chronicles 1vs5
2. Wisdom 1vs10
3. fourteen 1vs14
4. Tyre 2vs11
5. Huram-Abi 2vs13
6. 4th 3vs2
7. The queen of Sheba 9vs1
8. Silver 9vs20
9. 40 years 9vs30
10. Rehoboam 9vs31
11. Solomon 9vs31
12. True 9vs9
13. Adoniram 10vs18
14. Absalom 11vs20
16. 18 11vs21
17. King of Egypt 12vs2
18. 5th year 12vs2
19. His mother’s name was Naamah;12vs13
20. Abijah his son succeeded him as king. 12vs16
21. Judah 14vs12
22. Asa 12vs11
23. King Asa also deposed his grandmother Maakah from her position as queen mother, because she had made a repulsive image for the worship of Asherah. 15vs16
24. Hanani the seer 16vs7
25. Ben-Hadad agreed with King Asa and sent the commanders of his forces against the towns of Israel. 16vs6
26. Jehoshaphat 17vs1
27. Obadiah 17vs7
28. True 18vs23
30. Chief priest
31 Azubah 20vs16
32. wicked 20vs35