How well do you know the book of Mark? It is the second of the four gospel books. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Mark. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. John the Baptist baptized people at River _______.
2. John the Baptist clothing’s were made of ______.
3. John the Baptist fed on locust and ______.
4. Jesus was baptized at River ______.
5. Who baptized Jesus Christ?
6. What descended on Jesus from heaven after his baptism?
7. Complete this statement, “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am _____ pleased.”
8. For How many days was Jesus in the wilderness?
9. What are the names of the first two disciples of Jesus?
10. What was the name of James son of Zebedee’s brother?
11. Where did Jesus cast out an impure spirit on the sabbath day?
12. Jesus healed Simon’s mother-in-law that was sick of ______
13. Jesus healed a man of his leprosy. True or False?
14. How many men brought down the paralyzed man through the roof?
15. What was the other name of Matthew the tax collector ?
16. Who was the son of Alphaeus ?
17. Complete this statement, the Son of Man is Lord even of the ______.”
18. What is the meaning of Boanerges?
19. ______ and ______ were referred to as sons of thunder.
20. Who betrayed Jesus Christ?
21. How many disciples did Jesus appoint?
22. According to the parable of the sower, seed sown among thorns, hear the word;
but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it ________.
23. The woman with the issue of blood bled for how many years?
24. Jairus was one of the synagogue _______?
25. What is the meaning of Talitha koum?
26. Whose daughter did Jesus resurrect from the dead?
27. How old was Jairus daughter?
28. What are the names of Jesus’s brothers?
29. Jesus had how many brothers?
30. What did Jesus used to feed the 5000 thousand men?
1. Jordan 1vs5
2. Carmel hairs 1vs6
3. Honey 1vs6
4. Jordan 1vs9
5. John the Baptist 1vs9
6. Dove 1vs10
7. Well 1vs11
8. 40 days
9. Simon and his brother Andrew 1vs16
10. John 1vs20
11. Capernaum 1vs21
12. Fever 1vs30
13. True 1vs42
14. 4 2vs3
15. Levi 2vs14
16. Levi 2vs14
18. “sons of thunder” 3vs17
19. James son of Zebedee and his brother John. 3vs17
20. Judas Iscariot 3vs17
23. 12 years
25. “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”. 5vs21
26. Jairus 5vs21
27. 12 years 5vs22
28. James, Joseph, Judas and Simon 6vs3
30. 5 loves of bread and 2 fishes
Updating ..Please check back later