The book of numbers is the fourth book of the old testament. It shares the experience of the Isrealites as they sojourned from mount Sinai to the border of Canaan.
The Bible quiz for youth will show how much you know about the book of Numbers. Though it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. The Lord asked Moses to take a ______ of all the Isrealites communities by their Clans and families.
2. The men of Isrealites eligible to be counted were aged _____ and above.
3. How many men assisted Moses and Aaron in the counting?
4. Which tribe had the highest number of men?
5. What was the total number of men counted?
6.Which tribe was excluded from the census?
7. How many sons did Aaron have?
8. Who offered strange fire to the Lord and were struck dead?
9.No razor should come upon the head of the Nazirite. True or False?
10. What Instrument was used in assembling the children of Isreal to the Tabernacle?
1. Census 1vs2
2. 20 1vs3
4. Judah 1vs26
5. 603,550. 1vs44
6. The levites 1vs49
8. Nadab and Abihu 3vs4
9. True 6vs5
10. Trumpet 10vs2
Updating…please check back later