Job was an upright man who refused to curse God despite the ordeal he was passing through. How well do you know the story of Job? The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Job. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. What were the qualities of Job?
2. Job was from the land of _____
3. How many sons did Job have?
4. Job had _____ daughters.
5. Who was the greatest man in the east?
6. Who was among the angels that came to present themselves before the Lord?
7. “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? Who was being referred to here?
8. Satan was granted to take everything from Job except his _____?
9. Jobs children went to feast at his older brother’s house. True or False?
10. Complete this statement “The _____ formed three raiding parties and swept down on your camels and made off with them.
11. “Skin for skin!” Who made this statement?
12. How many friends did Job have?
13. What are the names of Jobs friends?
14. Jobs wife advised him to _____
15. Satan inflicted _____ on Job from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head.
16. Jobs friends sat on the ground with him for _____ days when they saw him.
17. “Blessed is the one whom God corrects;so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty. Who made this statement?
18. Who was the fourth person that answered Job?
19. After Jobs test, what ere the name of the daughters that he later had?
20. God gave Job how many times of what he lost?
21. Why was the Lord angry with Job’s friends?
22. How many bulls and rams did God ask Job’s friends to offer as burnt offering?
23. How many years did job live?
24. Job gave his daughters that he later had inheritance along side their brothers. True or False?
25. What was the first event that satan made to happen to job?
1. This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil. Job 1vs1
2. Uz Job 1vs1
3. 7 sons
4. 3 daughters Job 1vs2
10. Chaldeans 1vs17
11. Satan 2vs4
13. Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite, Job 2vs11
14. Curse God and die
16. 7 days 2vs13
19. Jemimah, Keziah and Keren-Happuch 42vs14
21. They did not speak truth about him. Job 42vs7
22. 7 each 42vs8
23. 140 years
25. “The oxen were plowing and the donkeys were grazing nearby, 15 and the Sabeans attacked and made off with them. They put the servants to the sword, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” 1vs14