50 Psalm Bible Quiz Questions For Youth Programs With Answers
The book of Psalm contain 150 beautiful poetic chapters. How well do you know the book of Psalm? The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Psalm. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. What Psalm is the longest Psalm?
2. What Psalm is the shortest Psalm?
3. Create in me a clean _____ and renew the right spirit within me
4. Blessed is the man who ______ not in the counsel of the ungodly.
5. The Lord is my _____, I shall not want.
6. Thy word is a lamb unto my feet and a _____ unto my path.
7. But you, Lord, are a ______ around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
8. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the ______ shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
9. The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I _____?
10. As the deer ______ for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.
11. With long life will I satisfy you and show you my _______
12. According to Psalm 42, who do you put your hope when you are troubled?
13. According to Psalm 127, Children are ______
14. Where do you find this verse? God is our refuge and strength,an ever-present help in trouble.
15. According to Psalm 48, the height of mount Zion was likened to ______
16. Your ______ have I hidden in my heart that I might not sin against thee.
17.Complete this statement, People who have ____ but lack understanding are like the beasts that perish.
18. Harp, lyre, timbrel, strings and pipe, cymbals and _____ are the instruments mentioned in Psalm 150.
19. I lift up my eyes to the ______ where does my help come from?
20. weeping may stay for the night, but _____ comes in the morning.
21. Who says in his heart that there is no God?
22. I was _____ when they said unto me , let us go into the house of the Lord.
23. If it had not been _____ the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us.
24. Our help is in the name of ______ who made the heave and the earth.
25. According to Psalm 128, Complete this statement. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful ________.
26. When the Lord turned the _____ of Zion, we were like them that dream.
27. Order my steps in thy _____ and let not iniquity have dominion over me.
28.I Have more understanding than all my ______ for thy testimonies are my meditations.
29. He raise the poor out of the dust and lifted the ______ out of the dunghill.
The following 5 questions are from psalm 106
30. Who understood not the wonders in Egypt?
31. The Lord dried up the yellow sea. True or False?
32. Who stood on behalf of the people when the Lord wanted to destroy them?
33. They made a ____ in Horeb and worshiped it.
34. At what waters was Moses angered?
35. It is a _____ thing to give thanks unto the Lord.
36. I will sing of the ____ of the Lord forever.
37. A day in the house of the Lord is better than a ______.
38. I had rather be a _______ in the house of my God than to dwell in the tents of wickedness
39. No good thing will the Lord with hold from them that walk ______.
40. The Lord led the children of Isreal in the wilderness with pillar of _______ at night.
41. The Lord fed them with manna at the wilderness. true or false?
42. The Lord smote the first born of the Egyptians. True or false?
43. Vow and ____ unto the Lord your God.
44. _____ thy burdens upon the Lord and He shall sustain thee.
45. God is our _____ and strength a very present help in trouble.
46. What is the portion of those who considers the poor?
47. Psalm 41vs9, Yea mine own familiar friend in whom I trusted ,which did eat of my bread hath lifted up his heel against me. this text can also be found in what gospel books of the new testament?
48. The Lord ____ thee in the day of trouble.
49. The Lord is in his ______ temple.
50. O Lord our Lord, how ______ is thy name in all the earth.
1. Psalm 119
2. Psalm 117
4. Walks. 1vs1
5. Shepherd 23vs1
6. Light 119vs105
7. shield 3vs3
8. most high
9. Fear 27vs1
10. pants 42vs1
11. Salvation. 91
12. God 42vs11
13. Heritage from the Lord 127
14. Psalm 46
15. Zaphon Psalm 48vs2
16. Word Psalm 119
17. wealth 49vs20
19. Hills 121
20. Joy 30vs5
21. The fool, psalm 53vs1
22. Glad psalm 122vs1
23. The Lord psalm 124vs2
24. The Lord psalm 124vs8
25. vine psalm 128vs3
27. Word 119vs133
28. Teachers 119vs99
29. needy 113vs7
30. Our fathers 106vs7
31. False, red sea 106vs9
32. Moses, 106vs32
33. Calf 106vs19
34. Meribah, water of strife 106vs32
35. Good 92vs1
36. Mercies. 89vs1
37. Thousand 84vs10
38. Doorkeeper 84vs10
39. uprightly 4vs11
40. Fire 78vs14
43. Pay 76vs11
44. Cast 55vs22
45. Refuge 46vs1
46. Blessings 41vs1
47. John 13vs18
48. Hear 20vs1
49. Holy 11vs4
50. Excellent 8vs1
All the questions are from the book of psalms, NIV and KjV bible were used in compiling the questions