The book of Isaiah is one of the five books of the major prophets in the old testament. Isaiah is regarded as one of the greatest prophets. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Isaiah. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. Who was the father of Isaiah?
2. According to Isaiah 1vs1, who were the kings reigning in Judah when Isaiah saw his vision?
3. The ox knows its master, the donkey its owner’s manger, but does not know, my people do not understand.”
4. I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats. Who made this statement?
5. If you are willing and obedient, you will eat what?
6. Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the ______. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
7. According to Isaiah 1vs27, with what will Zion be delivered?
8. Stop trusting in mere______, who have but a breath in their nostrils. Why hold them in esteem?
9. Tell the _______ it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.
10. In Isaiah 3vs9, the children of Isreal paraded their sin like _______.
11. According to Isaiah 6vs7 Whom shall I send and who will go for us? What was the response of prophet Isaiah?
12. Holy Holy Holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is full if his ______.
13. Rezin king of Syria and ______ the son of Remaliah king of Isreal went up to war against Jerusalem.
14. The Lord told King Ahaz to ask him for a sign. True or False?
15. The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him ______.
16. What was the name of Isaiah first son?
17. What was the name of Isaiah second son?
18. In Isaiah 8vs13, who is to be regarded as holy?
19. Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are ______ and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.
20. Complete the verse, For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor,________, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
21. According to Isaiah 10vs1, what is the portion of those who make unjust laws?
22. According to Isaiah 1vs1, A shoot will come up from the stump of who?
23.In Isaiah 11vs6,What will live with the lamb?
24. Surely God is my _______; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.”
25. Whose waters were filled with blood?
26. In what year of King Hezekiah’s reign did Sennacherib attack the fortified cities of Isreal?
27. Sennacherib was king of ______.
28. How many people went to meet the field commander of king Sennacherib that was sent to King Hezekiah?
29. Sennacherib thought King Hezekiah was depending on Egypt for chariots and horsemen. True or False?
30. What did King Hezekiah do when he got the message from King of Assyria?
31. When King Hezekiah was sick to the point of death, he prayed to God and he added extra years to his life. How many years was added?
32. What sigh did the Lord give to King Hezekiah to confirm that he was going to heal him?
33. Whose envoys did King Hezekiah show all he had to?
34. ______ is not sufficient for altar fires, nor its animals enough for burnt offerings.
35. To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the _______.
36. He gives ______ to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
37. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like _______; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
38. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my _____ right hand.
39. “I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my _______ to another or my praise to idols.
40. But those who trust in _____, who say to images, ‘You are our gods,’ will be turned back in utter shame.
41. When you walk through the fire, you will not be _______; the flames will not set you ablaze.
42. This is what the LORD says— he who made a _____ through the sea, a path through the mighty waters.
43. “I, even I, am he who blots out your _______, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.
44. In 44vs6, the Lord said that he is the first and He is the ________.
45. All who make idols are what?
46. “With whom will you ________ me or count me equal.
47. I am the LORD your God, who _______ you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.
48. There is no peace,” says the LORD, “for who?
49.This is what the LORD says: “In the time of my _______ I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you.
50. Arise and ______ for the light has come.
1. Amoz 1vs1
2. Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. 1vs1
3. Israel 1vs3
4. The Lord 1vs11
5. good things of the land; 1vs19
6. Lord 1vs18
8. humans 2vs22
9. righteous 3vs10
11. Here am I, send me.
12. Glory 6vs5
13. Pekah 7vs1
14. True. 7vs11
15. Immanuel 7vs14
16. Shearjashub 7vs3
17. Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz.” 8vs3
18. The LORD Almighty 8vs13
19. signs 8vs18
20. Mighty God 9vs6
24. salvation 12vs2
25. Dimon 15vs9
26. 14th 36vs1
27. Assyria 36vs1
28. 3 36vs3
30. When King Hezekiah heard this, he tore his clothes and put on sackcloth and went into the temple of the LORD. 37vs1
31. 15 38vs5
32. I will make the shadow cast by the sun go back the ten steps it has gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.’ ” So the sunlight went back the ten steps it had gone down. 38vs8
33. King of Bbaylon.
34. Lebanon 40vs16
35. Holy One 40vs25
36. strength 40vs29
40. idols 42vs17
41. burned 43vs2
42. way 43vs16
43. transgressions 43vs25
45. Nothing 44vs9
46. compare 46vs5
47. teaches 48vs17
48. the Wicked 48vs22