The book of Amos is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Amos. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Amos?
2. What was the occupation of Amos?
3. Where was Amos from?
4. Who were the kings in Isreal and Judah when Amos saw his first vision?
5. Which people will go into exile to Kir?
6. I will send _______ on Judah that will consume the fortresses of Jerusalem.
7. Which people sold the needy for pair of sandals?
8. How many years did God lead the Isrealites in the wilderness?
9. Were the Nazirites supposed to drink wine? Yes or No
10. According to Amos 2vs9, which people did the Lord destroy before the Isrealites?
11. According to Amos 3vs3, What must two people do before they can walk together?
`12. The Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to WHO?
13. How will those living in Samaria be rescued according to Amos 3vs12?
14. What was stored up in their palaces according to Amos 3:10?
15. ______ devoured your fig and olive trees, yet you have not returned to me,” declares the LORD.
16. This is what the LORD says to Israel: “ ____ me and live.
17. What two constellations were mentioned in Amos 5vs8?
18. What are we asked to seek that we may live in amos 5vs14?
19. I will stir up a nation against you, Israel, that will oppress you all the way from _______ to the valley of the Arabah.”
20. When Amos saw the vision of the locust and fire in Amos 7, he begged the Lord to do what?
21. Who told king Jereboam that Amos was plotting a conspiracy against him?
22. Besides being a shepherd, what else did Amos take of ?
23. Nile river was mentioned in chapter 9 of Amos. true or false
24. In Amos 7:8 what did Amos say he saw?
25. What does the Lord say he has smitten the Israelites with in Amos 4:9?
2. He was a shepherd Amos 1vs1
3. Tekoa 1vs1
4. king of Judah and Jeroboam son of Jehoash was king of Israel.
5. Aram 1vs5
6. fire 2vs5
7. Isrealites 2vs6
8. 40 years 2vs10
9. No 2vs12
12. his servants the prophets. 3VS7
13. with only the head of a bed and a piece of fabric from a couch.
14. violence and robbery
15. Locusts 4vs9
16. Seek me
17. Pleiades and Orion
18. Seek good
19. Lebo Hamath 6vs14
21. Amaziah the priest of Bethel 7vs10
22. sycamore-fig trees.
25. blasting and mildew