The book of Joel is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Joel. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How chapters are in the book of Joel?
2. Joel was the son of _______.
3. According to Hosea chapter one, The land was invaded by an insect, what is the name of the insect?
4. A great day was described in chapter 2, the day is known as the DAY OF THE ______.
5. “Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your _______, with fasting and weeping and mourning.”
6. In Joel 2vs13, the Isrealites were asked to rent their hearts and not their what?
7. What qualities of God were mentioned in Joel 2vs13?
8. I will repay you for the _______the locusts have eaten— the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm — my great army that I sent among you.
9. And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your _______ will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
10. What will be turned to darkness before the coming of the the day of the Lord?
11.The moon will be turned _______ to before the coming of the the day of the Lord?
12. According to Joel 2vs32, And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be ?
13. According to Joel 2vs32, for on where will there be deliverance ?
14. But the LORD will be a _______ for his people.
15. God promised to restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem. True or false?
2. Pethuel Joel 1vs1
5. heart Joel 2vs12
7. gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.
8. years Joel 2vs25
9. sons and daughters Joel 2vs28
10. Sun Joel 2vs21
11. Blood Joel 2vs21
13. for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance
14. refuge Joel 3vs16
15. True Joel 3vs1
Please note that NIV translation was used in compiling the questions.