At the fullness of time a savior was born unto us. How well do you know the story of the birth of Jesus Christ? Below are questions that will help to increase the knowledge of the youths about the birth of Jesus. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. Who was the mother of Jesus?
2. What special quality did the mother of Jesus have?
3. Who was the father of Jesus?
4. Jesus was from the lineage of David. True or false?
5. Which angel visited Mary?
6. What was the greetings of the angel to Mary?
7. What was the age difference between John the Baptist and Jesus?
8. Jesus was older then John the Baptist. True or False?
9. How many months did Mary stay with Jesus?
10. Who made a decree that a census be taken?
11. What town was Jesus born?
12. Jesus grew up in _______.
13. Why was Jesus placed in a manger?
14. When Jesus was delivered he was wrapped in a ______.
15. What appeared to the shepherds who were watching their flocks?
16. On what day was Jesus circumcised?
17. Jesus was named on the ______ day?
18. Who was promised that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah?
19. How old was Anna the prophetess when Jesus was born?
20. What did Anna the prophetess do when she saw baby Jesus?
21. When Joseph discovered that Mary was pregnant he wanted to put her away secretly. True or False?
22. What is the meaning of Jesus according to Matthew 1vs21?
23. What is the meaning of Immanuel?
24. How many wise men visited Jesus?
25. What did the wise men see in the sky at the birth of Jesus?
26. What gifts were presented to Jesus by the Magi?
27. Where was Jesus taken to when Herod ordered the killing of male children?
28. Jesus grew up as a Nazarene. True or False
29. “A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.” Which Prophet was this said through?
30 . Which king reigned in Judae after king Herod?
2. She was a virgin Luke 1vs34
4. True Luke 1vs27
5. Gabriel Luke 1vs26
6. “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
7. 6 months
8. False Luke 1vs26
9. 3 months Luke 1vs56
10. Caesar Augustus Luke 2vs1
13. because there was no guest room available for them. Luke 2vs7
15. An angel
16. 8th day 2vs21
17. 8th day
18. Simeon 2vs25
19. 84 years 2vs37
20. she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem. 2vs38
21. True Matt 1vs19
23. which means “God with us. Matthew 1vs23
24. Not mentioned…
26. gold, frankincense and myrrh.
27. Eygpt Matt 2vs15
28. TRUE Matt 2vs23
29. Jeremiah Matt 2vs17
30. Archelaus Matt 2vs22