30 Habakkuk Bible Quiz For Youth Programs With Answers
The book of Habakkuk is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Habakkuk. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Habakkuk?
2. Therefore the law is paralyzed, what never prevails?
3. According to chapter 1vs6, who were being raised?
4. The horses of the Babylonians are swifter than _________.
5. The horses of the Babylonians fly like an _______ swooping to devour.
6. Which people mock kings and scoff at rulers?
7. The people were likened to fish in the sea in 1vs14. True or false?
8. LORD, are you not from________? My God, my Holy One, you will never die.
9. In chapter 1vs7,They were described to be a feared and _______ people.
10. Your eyes are too pure to look on evil; who made this statement?
11. Write down the revelation and make it_______ on tablets so that a herald may run with it.
12. For the _______ awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false.
13. What will come to pass though it lingers according to 2vs3?
14. How will the righteous live according to 2vs4?
15. What is the portion of someone who piles up stolen goods and makes himself wealthy by extortion?
16. For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the ______ of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
17. The LORD is in his holy temple; let all the earth be what?
18. ______ to him who builds a city with bloodshed .
19. According to 2vs11, what will cry out?
20. Chapter 3 was whose prayer?
21. What text in the book of Habakkuk talks about reverence in the sanctuary?
22. According to chapter 3, where did Habakkuk make his prayers?
23. The splendor of God was likened to what is 3vs4?
24._____ and moon stood still in the heavens at the glint of your flying arrows, at the lightning of your flashing spear.
25. The Sovereign LORD is my _______.
26. I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be _______ in God my Savior.
27. What two animals were mentioned in 3vs17?
28. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a _____, he enables me to tread on the heights.
29. Which tree shall not blossom according to Habakkuk 3:17?
30. Habakkuk 2:4 says that the righteous shall live by his _________?
2. Justice 1vs4
4. leopards 1vs8
5. Eagle 1vs8
8. everlasting 1vs12
10. Prophet Habakkuk 1vs13
11. plain 2vs2
12. revelation 2vs3
13. The revelation
14. the righteous person will live by his faithfulness .
15. Woe 2vs6
16. glory 2vs14
17. silent before him. 2vs20
18. Woe 2vs12
19. The stones of the wall will cry out
20. Habakkuk’s Prayer
21. Habakkuk 2vs20 The Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him.”.
22. On shigionoth. 3vs1
24. Sun 3vs11
25. strength 3vs19
26. joyful 3vs18
27. Cattle and sheep
28. deer 3vs19
29. Fig tree
NB All the questions were compiled using the NIV bible.