The boy Joseph was known as the boy with the coat of many colours. The story of Joseph contains many lessons for youths. The bible quiz below will show how much you know about the story of Joseph. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. Who was the father of Joseph?
2. Who was the mother of Joseph?
3. How many brothers did Joseph have?
4. How many sisters did Joseph have?
5. What was the name of Joseph sister?
6. What is the meaning of Joseph?
7. How old was Joseph when he had his first dream?
8. Why did Jacob love Joseph more than his brothers?
9. What was Joseph first dream?
10. Who discouraged Joseph brother from killing him?
11. Who suggested that Joseph be thrown into the well?
12. Joseph was sold to the ______ merchants.
13. How many shekels of silver was Joseph sold for?
14. What did Reuben do when he found out that Joseph was not in the well?
15. Joseph’s robe was dippped in the blood of a ______.
16. Who did the Midianite sell Joseph to?
17. Who was portiphar?
18. Who accused Joseph falsely?
19. How then could I do such a wicked thing and sin against God?” Who made this statement?
20. Who put Joseph in charge of all those held in prison?
21. What was the name of Joseph youngest brother?
22. In Pharoah’s first dream he was standing at the bank of what river?
23. Who interpreted Pharoah’s dream?
24. How old was Joseph when he was put in charge of Egypt?
25. What name did Pharoah give to Joseph?
26. What was the name of Joseph’s wife?
26. What were the names of Joseph’s two sons?
27. Joseph brothers went to Egypt to buy grain because there was ____ in the land of Canaan.
28. When Joseph’s brothers feasted with him, Benjamin’s portion was how many times that of other?
29. A_____ cup was found in Benjamin sack.
30. How old was Joseph when he died?
6. Jehovah shall add Gen 30vs24
7. 17 37vs2
8. Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other sons, because he had been born to him in his old age. 37vs3
9. We were binding sheaves of grain out in the field when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, while your sheaves gathered around mine and bowed down to it. 37vs7
10. Reuben 37vs21
11. Reuben 37vs22
12. Midianite 37vs28
13. 20 37vs28
14. He tore his clothes 37vs29
15. Goat 37vs31
16. Potiphar 37vs36
17. one of Pharaoh’s officials, the captain of the guard. 37vs36
18. Potiphar’s wife
20. Warden 39vs22
22. He was standing by the Nile 41vs2
24. 30 41vs46
25. Zaphenath-Paneah 41vs45
26. Asenath 41vs45
27. Ephraim and Manasseh
28. 27. Famine