20 Hosea Bible Quiz Questions For Youth Programs With Answers
The book of Hosea is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Hosea. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Hosea?
2. Who was the father of Hosea?
3. Who were the kings of Judah and Isreal when the word of the Lord came to Hosea?
4. What nation is the adulterous wife of Hosea likened to in Hosea 1vs2?
5. What was the name of Hosea’s wife?
6. What was the name of Hosea’s father in law?
7. What was the name of Hosea’s son?
8. What was the reason behind Hosea’s son’s name?
9. What was the name of Hosea’s daughter?
10. Lo-Ruhamah means ________?
11. Lo-Ammi was the first son of Gomer. True or false?
12. Lo-Ammi means _______?
13. What did Hosea’s relationship with Gomer show?
13. The relationship of God to Israel
15. He bought her
18. tents 12vs9
19. lion and leopard
20. its root is dying, and it has no fruit.
14. In Hosea 5:14, God said he would be like what animal to Israel and Judah?
15. How did Hosea get back his wife according to chapter 3?
16. Complete this statement according to Hosea 9vs17, My God will reject them because they have not ______ him; they will be wanderers among the nations.
17. Which ancestor did God remind the Israelites of in Hosea 12:13?
18. I have been the LORD your God ever since you came out of Egypt; I will make you live in _____ again.
19. What two animals were mentioned in Hosea 13:7?
20. Fill in the missing words in Hosea 9:16: “Israel is beaten down; ________”
1. 13 Hosea 1vs1
3. Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and during the reign of Jeroboam son of Jehoash king of Israel. Hosea 1vs1
5. Gomer 1vs3
7. Jezreel 1vs4
8. Then the LORD said to Hosea, “Call him Jezreel, because I will soon punish the house of Jehu for the massacre at Jezreel, and I will put an end to the kingdom of Israel.
9. Lo-Ruhamah (which means “not loved”) 1vs6
10. “not loved”
12. not my people