The book of Corinthians is one of the epistles of Apostle Paul. How well do you know the book of 2 Corinthians? The bible quiz below will show you how much you know the book of 2 Corinthians, although it was compiled for youths adults are free to participate.
Do well to share with your family and friends.
1. How many chapters are in 2 Corinthians?
2. Who comforts us in all our tribulations?
3. For as the ___ of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
4. For all the _______ of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
5. What were the names of the other two apostles mentioned by Paul in chapter 1?
6. According to chapter 2, when Paul got to Troas he did not meet Titus. True or False?
7. For we are unto God a sweet______ of Christ.
8. According to chapter 2vs13, when Paul left Troas he went to __________.
9. Paul asked the Corinthians to forgive each other because of the craftiness of satan’s devices. True or false?
10. Our sufficiency is of ______.
11. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is _______.
12. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. Where is this text found?
13. Which prophet was referred to in chapter 3?
14. Who did the disciples preach about?
15. But we have this treasure in _________, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
16. We are _______ on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair.
17. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet what is renewed day by day?
18. What worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory?
19. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are _______; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
20. For we walk by ______, not by sight.
21. How many must appear before the judgment seat of Christ?
22. According to 5vs14, what does the love of Christ do?
23. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a old creature. True or false?
24. Be ye not unequally yoked together with _______.
25. For ye are the _________ of the living God.
26. For godly sorrow worketh ________ to salvation.
27. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all _______ of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
28. But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also ________.
29. We are encouraged as Christians not to give grudgingly, True or False?
30. God loveth a cheerful giver. True or False?
2. The Lord 2 Corinthians 1vs4
3. sufferings 2 Corinthians 2 Corinthians 1vs5
5. Silvanus and Timotheus 2 Corinthians 1vs19
7. savour 2 Corinthians 1vs15
9. True 2 Corinthians 2vs11
10. God 2 Corinthians 3vs5
11. liberty 2 Corinthians 3vs17
12. 2 Corinthians 3vs18
14. Jesus Christ
15. earthen vessels 2 Corinthians 4vs7
16. troubled 2 Corinthians 4vs8
17. the inward man 2 Corinthians 4vs16
18. our light affliction 2 Corinthians 4vs17
19. temporal 2 Corinthians 2 Corinthians 4vs18
22. Constrains us
24. unbelievers 2 Corinthians 6vs14
25. temple 2 Corinthians 6VS16
26. repentance 2 Corinthians 7VS10
27. filthiness 2 Corinthians 7vs1
28. sparingly 2 Corinthians 9vs6
30. True 2 Corinthians 9vs7