The book of 1 Thessalonians deals with the second coming of Christ and it addresses the church at Thessalonica. How well do you know the book of 1 Thessalonians? The bible quiz below will help broaden your knowledge. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of 1 Thessalonians?
2. The Thessalonica church was an example to people in _________ and _________.
3. For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in _______, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much ___________.
4. The Thessalonians were idol worshipers before their conversion to Christianity. True or False?
5. And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much _______, with joy of the Holy Ghost.
6. Paul wrote the epistle 1 Thessalonians on his own behalf and also on behalf of ________ and _______.
7. Paul and his co workers were shamefully entreated, at _________.
8. Paul likened his attitude towards the Thessalonians to that of a nurse. True or False?
9. Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and ________ and _________ we behaved ourselves among you that believe.
10. For ye are our _________ and joy.
11. ________ hindered Paul from coming again unto the Thessalonians.
12. Which people killed Jesus Christ and their own prophets?
13. That ye would walk _________ , who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
14. As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a ________ doth his children.
15. For our ________ was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile.
16. For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in _______ are in Christ Jesus.
17. Who did Paul send to the Thessalonians?
18. And the Lord make you to increase and abound in ______ one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you.
19. Timotheus brought bad reports about the Thessalonica church. True or False?
20. Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your _________?
21. For this is the will of God, even your ___________, that ye should abstain from fornication.
22. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto ________.
23. For ye yourselves are taught of_______ to love one another.
24. What is the hope of Christians whether dead or alive according to 4:14-18?
25. Christians should sorrow about the dead. True or False?
26. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a_______ in the night.
27. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us_______ and be sober.
28. See that none render ______ for _______ unto any man
29. _______ without ceasing.
30. The ________ of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
2. So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
3. power, assurance 1vs5
5. affliction 1vs6
6. Silvanus, and Timotheus 1vs1
7. Philippi 2vs2
9. justly, unblameably 2vs10
10. glory 2vs20
11. Satan 2vs18
13. worthy of God 2vs12
14. father 2vs11
15. exhortation 2vs3
16. Judaea 1vs14
17. Timotheus 3VS2
18. love 3VS12
20. faith 2vs10
21. sanctification 4vs3
22. holiness 4vs7
23. God 4VS9
24. We will meet with the Lord and be with him forever.
29. Pray 5vs17