30 Colossians Bible Quiz For Youth Programs With Answers
The book of Colossians is one of the books in the new testament. It was written by Paul and Timothy according to text and addressed to the church in Collosae. The book focus on Jesus and Christians virtues. How well do you know the book of Colossians. The bible quiz below will broaden your knowledge about the book. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Colossians?
2. Who wrote the book of Colossians?
3. Who was Epaphras?
4. Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in __________.
5. We have redemption through the blood of who?
6. Jesus was described as the ________ of every creature.
7. For what does Paul give thanks regarding the saints at Colosse?
8. Whereof I am made a minister, according to the __________of God which is given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God.
9. Who is referred to as the image of the invisible God?
10. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the_______, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the __________.
11. For it pleased the Father that in him should ________.
12. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his _______.
13. In Christ are hid all the treasures of _______ and knowledge.
14. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so ________ ye in him.
15. What does Paul refer the observance of things such as meat, holydays, and Sabbath days as?
16. Who is the head of all principalities?
17. Blotting out the ________ that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.
18. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the _________ bodily.
19. What were referred to as shadow of things to come?
20. What town was mentioned in verse 2?
21. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the _________.
22. For ye are dead, and your ________ is hid with Christ in God.
23. As Christians we should set our affections on earthly things. True or False?
24. What command did Paul give to wives?
25. What command did Paul give to husbands?
26. And whatsoever ye do, do it ________, as to the Lord, and not unto men.
27. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with ________, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
28. Who carried the epistle to the Colossians?
29. What was the name of Barnabas nephew?
30. Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and ________.
2. Paul and Timothy 1vs1
3. fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ. 1vs7
4. light 1vs12
7. faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints, For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven 1vs 4-5
8. dispensation 1vs25
9. Jesus (1:13-15)
10. beginning, preeminence
11. all fulness dwell 1vs19
12. saints 1vs26
13. wisdom 2vs3
14. walk 2vs6
15. Shadows of things to come 2:17
17. handwriting of ordinances 2vs14
18. Godhead 2vs9
19. in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days 2vs17
21. earth 3vs2
22. life 3vs2
24. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. 3:18
25. Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them. 3vs19
26. heartily 3vs23
27. salt 4vs6
28. Tychichus 4:7-8
30. Equal 4vs1