The book of Philemon was written by Paul and he addresses it to Philemon,the leader of the Colossian church. It talks about forgiveness and acceptance. How well do you know the book of Philemon? Although it was designed for youths, adults are free to participate.
Feel free to share with friends and family members.
1. How many chapters are in the book of Philemon
2. Who was referred to as beloved friend and fellow laborer by Paul according to New King James Version?
3. Archippus was referred to as our fellow ___________?
4. Paul knew Onesimus while he was in Prison. True or False?
5. Who did Paul refer to as his son?
6. What is the meaning of Onesimus?
7. Who was Paul’s fellow prisoner?
8. What does Paul say Onesimus is a slave to now?
9. I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, 5 hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints. Who was being referred to here?
10. Paul decided not to keep Onesimus with him, instead sending him back to Philemon?
11. According to Philemon 7, why was Paul joyful and consoled?
12. Paul did not agree to pay back the debt of Onesimus if he had any. True or False?
13. How did Paul refer to himself in chapter 1 v 1?
14. What does Paul ask Philemon to get ready for his release?
15. Mention the names in verse 24?
2. Philemon 1vs1
3. soldier 1vs2
8. The gospel, 1vs13
10. He did not want to compel Philemon
11. because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by Philemon. 1vs7
13. a prisoner of Christ Jesus
14. a guest room 1vs22
15. Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, Luke.