Looking for ways to increase your knowledge about the book of 1 John? The 1 John bible quiz below is your sure bet. The book of 1 John was written by John the son of Zebedee who was one of the disciples of Jesus. 1 John talks about confession of sin, obedience to God and love for one another.
Enjoy the 1 John bible quiz below.
1 John Bible Quiz Questions
1. How many chapters are in the book of 1 John?
2. God is light, and in him is no _______ at all.
3. One can have fellowship with God and walk in darkness. True or False?
4. According to 1 John 1vs9, If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and _______ us from all unrighteousness.
5. Whose blood cleanse us from our sins according to 1 John 1vs7?
6. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the _______ is not in us.
7. Who is our advocate with the father according to 1 John 2vs1?
8. In 1 John 2vs1 , Jesus Christ was referred to as the _________.
9. Jesus Christ is the propitiation for the sins of the whole world. True or false?
10. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even ________.
11. According to chapter 2vs17, who will abide forever?
12. According to 1 John 2vs18, who is an Antichrist?
13. Every one that doeth righteousness is born of who?
14. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the ______ of God.
15. According to 1 John 3vs4, what is sin?
16. Why did Cain slew his brother?
17. What can someone who hates his brother be likened to ?
18. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we ___________, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
19. Why were Christians admonished to try spirits according to 1 John 4vs1?
20. How do we know the Spirit of God?
21. We love him, because he first ________ us.
2. darkness 1vs5
3. False 1vs6
5. Jesus Christ
6. truth 1vs8
7. Jesus Christ
10. Eternal life
11. he that doeth the will of God
12. He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
13. Jesus 1 John2vs29
14. sons 3vs1
15. Sin is the transgression of the law
16. Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous. 1 John3vs12
18. keep his commandments 1 John 3vs22
19. Because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
20. Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God 4vs2
21. Loved 4vs19