30 Ruth Bible Quiz Questions and Answers for Youth Programs
The book of Ruth is all about the story of Ruth. It is one of only two books of the Bible to be named after women (the other is Esther).
How well do you know the book of Ruth? The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of Ruth, Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out: Bible quiz questions and answers from all books of the Bible
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
Ruth Bible Quiz Questions:
1. What was the name of Naomi’s husband?
2. What are the names of Naomi’s two sons?
3. What are the names of the two Moabites wives of Naomi’s sons?
4. What made Naomi and her family to travel to the country of Moab?
5. Which of the daughters-in-law turned back?
6. Complete the text: Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou __, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy ____ my God:
7. What name did Naomi ask them to call her when she returned to Bethlehem?
8. Who is the owner of the field that Ruth went to pick up stalks of grains?
9. What is Naomi’s relationship with the owner of the field?
10. How did Boaz greet the workers in his field?
11. How many chapters are in the book of Ruth?
12. What is the name of Ruth’s sister-in-law?
13. How many scoops of barley did Boaz give to Ruth?
14. Why did Boaz give Ruth scoops of barley?
15. How many elders of the city did Boaz call as witnesses?
16. What is the name of Ruth’s first husband?
17. What sign was used to validate the transfer of the right of purchase during the time of Boaz?
18. Who bought all the properties of Elimelech, Mahlon, and Kilion from Naomi?
19. What are the names of the women from whom all the nations of Israel descended?
20. Who was the father of Pharez?
21. Ruth was said to be better than __ sons?
22. Who was the grandfather of David?
23. What was the name of Ruth’s son?
24. Nashon was the father of Ram. True or False
25. Who was the father of Boaz?
26. Who was the father of Jesse?
27. How did Naomi care for Obed?
28. Ruth gave birth to a girl, True or False
29. Orpah was married to Kilion, True or false
30. What is the name of Elimelech’s wife?
1. Elimelech Ruth 1vs2
2. Mahlon and Chilion (1vs2)
3. Ruth and Orpah (1vs4)
4. Famine (1vs1)
6. Goest, God (1vs16)
7. Mara (1vs20)
8. Boaz (2vs3)
9. Her late husband’s relative (2vs1)
10. The Lord be with you (2vs4)
12. Orpah (1vs4)
13. 6. (3vs15)
14. He did not want her to return to her mother in law empty-handed (3vs17)
15. 10. (4vs2)
16. Mahlon (4vs10
17. Remove sandals and give it to the other party 4vs7
18. Boaz (4vs9)
19. Rachel and Leah (4vs11)
20. Judah 4vs12
21. 7 sons (4vs15)
22. Obed (4vs17)
23. Obed (4vs17)
24. False. Hezron (4vs19)
25. Salmon (4vs21)
26. Obed (4vs22)
27. She cared for him as if he was her own child. (4vs16)
28. False (4vs13)
29. True (4vs11)
30. Naomi (1vs2)