How well do you know the book of Acts? It contains the accounts of the disciples of Jesus after his death, resurrection and ascension . The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know the book of Acts.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many Chapters are in the book of Acts?
2. John baptized with _____
3. But you will receive _______when the Holy Spirit comes upon you.
4. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in _____-, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
5. What are the names of the disciples present at Pentecost?
6. Judas had bought a _____ with the money he received for his treachery.
7. Akeldama, means Field of ________
8. What are the names of the Two men nominated to replace Judas?
A) Stephen and Jonah
B) Mathias and Joseph
C) Paul and Silas
9. Barabbas was also known as _____ and _____
10. Who was selected to replace Judas?
11. The disciples stayed in the Upper room for _______ days
12. While He(Jesus) was speaking, he was taken up in a _______
13. On the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit descended on the disciples like ____ of fire.
14. _____ and _____ saw the lame man at the temple gate.
15. The lame man was at the temple gate called ______
16. “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.” Who made this statement
17. What was the name of the high priest?
18. ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Who was being referred to in this statement?
19. What is the meaning of Barnabas?
20. Who was a Levite from Cyprus?
21. Who sold his field and brought the money to the apostles?
22. Ananias sold his property and kept a portion of the money to himself. True or False?
23. Who was the wife of Ananias?
24. Peters shadow healed sick people. True or False?
25. “We must obey God rather than human beings! Who made this statement?
26. Gamaliel was a teacher of the _______
27. ______ led a band of people in revolt.
C. Bar Jesus
28. Who spoke convincing words to the Sanhedrin to let the apostles go?
29. What was the complain of Hellenistic Jews among early believers?
30. How many deacons were chosen to serve?
31. What were the names of the deacons?
32. The deacons were men known to be full of the ______ and ______.
A. Spirit and Hope
B. Spirit and Joy
C. Spirit and Wisdom
33. Stephen performed great wonders and signs among the people. True or False
34.Who were members of the Synagogue of the Freedmen?
35. Stephen face glowed like that of an ____ before the Sanhedrin?
36. Abraham lived in ______ before he moved to Haran.
37. Who was the father of Isaac?
38. Isaac was circumcized after _____ days
39. Jacob had _____ sons
40. Who was sold as a slave into Egypt?
41. Jacob and his whole family were _____ in number that moved to Egypt.
42. Moses was cared for _____ months by his family before he was taken out.
43. ______ daughter took Moses in and brought him up as her own son.
44. Moses was educated in all the wisdom of the _______
45. How old was Moses when he decided to visit his own people, the Israelites?
46. Moses killed an Egyptian. True or false?
47. Moses fled to ______ where he settled as a foreigner.
48. Moses had ____ son(s)
49. How many years did Moses stay in Midian before an angel appeared to him?
50. An angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning _____.
51. Moses was asked to take off his _______
52. The Israelites stayed in the wilderness for _____ year?
53. The Israelites asked ________ to make gods for them?
54. The Israelites made an idol in form of a ______
55. Who built a house for the Lord?
56. the witnesses the stoned Stephen laid their coats at the feet of a young man named ____.
57. Who was among the witnesses of Stephen’s death?
58. Which of the disciples went to Samaria to preach?
59. What was the name of the sorcerer in Samaria?
60. Who was regarded as the Great one in Samaria?
61. _______ and _______ were sent to Samaria by the apostles when they heard that the people have accepted Christ?
62. Who offered money to the disciples for the gift of the holy spirit?
63. Who was instructed to go to Gaza?
64. Who was Kandake?
A. A king
B. A Queen
C. A preacher
65. Who met the Ethiopia eunuch?
66. The eunuch read from the book of ____?
67. The spirit took Philip to the town of _____
68. Saul asked for permission from the ______ to persecute Christians in Damascus.
69. On Saul’s way to Damascus a ______ flashed around him
70. Saul was led by _____ into Damascus.
71. Saul was blind for ______ days?
72. Saul was from the city of _____
73. Saul was taken to the house of _______ on straight street.
74. Peter meet Aeneas in the city of ______
75. Aeneas was paralyzed and bedridden for _____ years.
76. What is the Greek name of Tabitha?
77. Tabitha was known for her goodness and kindness. True or False?
78. Tabitha was from _______
79. Peter raised ______ from the dead?
80. Peter stayed in Joppa with a man named ______
81. Something like ______ fell from Saul’s eyes and he could see again.
82. An angel visited Cornelius. True or False
83. “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. Who was being referred to here?
B. Ethiopia Eunuch
84. Cornelius sent ______ of his servants to get Peter.
85. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.” Who made this statement?
86. How many times was Peter’s vision repeated
87. Cornelius and his family received the gift of the holy spirit. True or False?
88. Jesus resurrected on the _____ day.
89. We receive forgiveness of sins through the ______ of Jesus.
90. Cornelius and his family members spoke in ____ and praised God.
91. Who took Saul to Antioch?
92. The disciples were called Christians first at _______.
93. Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people for ____ year(s)
94. Agabus was a ______
95. Who predicted about famine during the time of Claudius?
96. The disciples provided help for the brothers and sisters living in _____.
97. King Herod put ____ to death with the sword.
98. King Herod arrested Peter during the Festival of ______.
A. Unleavened Bread.
99. How many squads of four soldiers guarded Peter in prison?
100. Whose house did Peter go to when the angel helped him out of prison?
101. What was the the name of the girl that opened the door for Peter?
102. King Herod executed the soldiers that were asked to guard Peter in prison. True or False?
103. King Herod quarreled with the people of ____ and Sidon.
104. Who was Blastus?
C. Kings servant
105. Tyre and Sidon depended on king Herod for their ______ supply.
106. When King Herod died, he was eaten by ______
107. Peter and Barnabas took _____ with them to Jerusalem?
A. John Mark
108. Manaen was brought up with _____
109. Paul and Saul meet Bar-Jesus at ______
110. Who was Bar-Jesus ?
A. False Prophet
111. Who was Elymas?
112. ______ tried to oppose Paul and Barnabas from seeing Sergius.
113. What is the meaning of Elymas?
114. What was the punishment of Elymas. He became ______
115. John left Paul and Barnabas at ______?
116. Who was the first prophet of Israel?
117. Who was the first King of Israel?
118. Who was Kish? Father of _____
119. Kish was from the tribe of ______
120. Saul ruled Israel for _____ years?
121. Who was the next King after Saul?
122. Who was the father of David?
123. David was man after God’s _____
124. Jesus is a descendant of _______
125. The children of Israel stayed in the wilderness for ______ years
126 Paul and Barnabas went to ______ from Pisidian Antioch
127. At Lystra Paul healed a ______ man
128. Barnabas and Paul were called _____ and _____ respectively at Lystra.
A. Zeus and Hermes
B. Zig and Hermes
C. Zeus and Harma
129. Paul was stoned at ______
130. What law did Paul write to the Gentiles during the circumcision argument?
131. Certain people came down from _____ to Antioch and were teaching the believers: “Unless you are circumcised, according to the custom taught by Moses, you cannot be saved.”
132. Barnabas took ______ and sailed for Cyprus
133. Barnabas and Paul had disagreement because ______ deserted them
134. Timothy’s mother was Jewish. True or False?
135. Timothy’s father was Jewish? True or False
136. The Spirit of Jesus would not allow Paul and his companions to enter _____.
137. “Come over to _____ and help us.”
138. From Troas, Paul and his companions moved to ________
139. Lydia was from _______
140. Paul healed a _____ that was a fortune teller.
141. Jason was a Christian at _______
142. From Thessalonica, Paul and Silas moved to _____
143. What were the qualities of the Bereans?
144. Paul was brought to a meeting of the Areopagus at _____
145. What town was there an inscription ‘TO AN UNKNOWN GOD’?
146. Who was Damaris?
147. After Paul left Anthens He went to ______
148. _____ ordered all Jews to leave Rome.
149. Paul was a ____ maker.
150. Who was Crispus?
2. Water. John baptized with water, but in just a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” Acts 1vs 5
3. Power 1vs8
4. Jerusalem 1vs8
5.Here are the names of those who were present: Peter, John, James, Andrew, Philip, Thomas, Bartholomew, Matthew, James (son of Alphaeus), Simon (the Zealot), and Judas (son of James). 1vs13
6. Field 1vs18
7. Blood 19
8. Mathias and Joseph 1vs 23
9. Joseph and Justus 1vs23
10. Mathias 1vs26
11. 44 days 1vs3
12. Cloud 1vs9
13. Tongue 2vs3
14. Peter and John 3vs1
15. Beautiful 3vs2
16. Peter 3vs6
17. Annas 4vs6
18. Jesus 4vs11
19. Barnabas (which means “son of encouragement”), 4vs36
20. Barnabas 4vs36
21. Barnabas 4vs37
22. True 5vs2
23. Sapphira 5vs1
24. True 5vs15
25. Peter 5vs29
26. law 5vs34
27. Judas the Galilean 5vs37
28. Gamaliel 5vs38
29. the Hellenistic Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. 6vs1
30. 7 6vs3
31. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit; also Philip, Procorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas from Antioch, a convert to Judaism. 6vs5
32 known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom.6vs3
33. True 6vs8
34. Jews of Cyrene and Alexandria as well as the provinces of Cilicia and Asia 6vs9
35. Angel 16vs15
36. Mesopotamia 7vs2
37. Abraham 7vs8
38. 8 7vs8
39. 12 7vs8
40. Joseph 7vs9
41. 75 7vs14
42. 3 7vs20
43. Pharaoh’s daughter 7vs21
44. Egyptians 7vs22
45. 40 7vs23
46 True 7vs24
47 Midian 7vs29
48. 2 7vs29
49. 40 7vs30
50. bush 7vs30
51. sandals 7vs33
52. 40 7vs39
53. Aaron 7vs40
54. calf 7vs41
55. Solomon 7vs47
56. Saul 7vs58
57 54. Saul 8vs1
58. Philip 8vs5
59. Simon 8vs9
60. Simon 8vs10
61. Peter and John 8vs14
62. Simon 8vs19
63. Philip 8vs26
64. Queen of Ethiopia 8vs27
65. Philip 8vs27
66. Isaiah 8vs28
67. Azotus 8vs40
68. High priest
71. 3 9vs9
72. Tarsus 9vs11
73. Judas 9vs11
74. Lydda 9 s32
75. 8 years 9vs33
76. Dorcas 9vs36
77. True 9vs36
78. Joppa 9vs38
79. Dorcas 9vs40
80. Simon 9vs43
81. Scales 9vs18
82. True 10vs3
83. Cornelius 10vs4
84. 2 10vs7
85. Peter 10vs14
86. 3 times 10vs16
87. True 10vs48
88. 3rd 10vs40
89. Name 10vs43
90. tongues 10vs46
91. Barnabas 11vs25
92. Antioch 11vs26
93. 1 11vs26
94. Prophet 11vs27
95. Agabus 11vs28
96. Judea 11vs29
97. James 12vs2
99. 4 12vs4
100. house of Mary the mother of John 12vs12
101. Rhoda 12vs13
102. True 12vs18
103. Tyre 12vs20
104. Kings servant 12vs20
105. Food 12vs20
106. Worms 12vs23
107. John Mark 12vs25
108. Herod 13vs1
109. Paphos 13vs6
110. False Prophet 13vs6
111. sorcerer 13vs8
112. Elymas 13vs8
113. sorcerer 13vs8
114. A. Blind 13vs11
115. A. Perga 13vs13
116. B. Samuel 13vs20
117. A Saul 13vs21
118. Saul 13vs21
119. C Benjamin 13vs21
120 . C 40 13vs21
121. A David 13vs22
122. A Jesse 13vs22
123. A Heart 13vs22
124. A Jesse 13vs23
125. A. 40 13vs18
126. A. Iconium 13vs51
127. B Lame 14vs8
128. A. Zeus and Hermes 14vs12
129. B. Lystra 14vs19
130. They should abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood. 15vs20
131. C Judea 15vs1
132. Mark 15vs39
133. Mark 15vs38
134. True 16vs1
135. False 16vs2
136. A Bithynia Acts 16vs7
137. C Macedonia 16vs9
138 B. Samothrace
139. A Thyatira
140. Girl 16vs18
141. C. Thessalonica 17vs5
142. C Berea
143. Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 17vs11
144. A. Thessalonica 17vs19
145. C. Athens
146. One of the believers that got converted at Antioch 17vs34
147. C Corinth 18vs1
148. A. Claudius 18vs2
149. B. Tent 18vs3
150. The synagogue leader at Corinth