20 Haggai Bible Quiz For Youth Programs With Answers
The book of Haggai is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Haggai. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Haggai?
2. In what year of the reign of King Darius did the word of the Lord come to Prophet Haggai?
3. Who was the governor of Judah according 1vs1?
4. Who was the son of Shealtiel?
5. Who was the High Priest according 1vs1?
6. Who was the son of Josedech?
7. The people lived in cieled houses while the house of the Lord laid in waste. True or false?
8. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; _______ your ways.
9. According to 1vs8, what will the Lord take pleasure in and be glorified?
10. Why was there drought in the land?
11. The people obeyed the voice of the Lord. True or False?
12. In what year in the reign of king Daius dd the remnant of Isreal work in the house of the Lord?
13. Did Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest obey the voice of the Lord?
14. The ______ is mine, and the _______ is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
15. According to 2vs8, what are the Lords?
16. The glory of this __________ house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts.
17. ‘in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts’. Where was being referred to here?
18. What was the LORD going to do with the kingdoms of the heathen?
19. In chapter 3vs3-4, the children of Isreal were encouraged to be what?
20. The ending of the book of Haggai was about who?
2. Second 1vs1
7. True 1vs4
8. Consider 1vs7
9. In the building of his house.
10. The house of the Lord lay in waste 1vs11
12. Second year of Darius the king. 1VS15
14. silver, gold 2vs8
15. silver, gold
16. latter 2vs9
17. The temple
18. Destroy them 2vs22