The book of Zechariah is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Zechariah . Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Zechariah?
2. Who was the father of Zechariah the prophet?
3. Iddo was the grandfather of Zechariah. True or False?
4. What year of King Darius reign did the word of the Lord come to Zechariah?
5. What animal was Zechariah see in his vision in 1vs8?
6. What did the four horns in chapter 1 do?
7. Who did Zechariah see in chapter 2vs1?
8. What was the mission of the man with a measuring line in his hand?
9. For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of _____ round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
10. For he that toucheth you toucheth the _____ of his eye.
11. And the LORD shall inherit _______ his portion in the holy land.
12. Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy _______.
13. Which high priest did Zechariah see in chapter 3?
14. Who did satan resist in chapter 3vs1?
15. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a _______ plucked out of the fire.
16. According to chapter 3vs3, what kind of garment was Joshua clothed in?
17. The Lord gave Joshua a changed raiment. True or False?
18. What was worn on Joshua’s head?
19. What trees were mentioned in Zechariah chapter 3vs12?
20. This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by _______ , nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
21. In Zechariah 4vs2, Zechariah was shown a black candlestick. True or False?
22. Whose hands laid the foundation of the house of the Lord according to 4vs9?
23. For who hath despised the day of _____ things?
24. What did the two olive branches in 4vs12 represent?
25. Behold the man whose name is The _______; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD.
26. According to 6vs1, how many chariots came out from between the mountains?
27. In the fourth year of Darius rule, which people and their men went to pray in the house of the Lord?
28. Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and _______ every man to his brother.
29. And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in ____ and in _____.
30. And let none of you imagine ______ in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
4. Second year
5. A red horse
6. These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. 1vs19
7. A man with a measuring line in his hand.
8. To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. 2vs2
9. fire 2vs5
10. apple 2VS8
11. Judah 2VS12
13. Joshua 3vs1
15. brand 3vs2
18. Fair Mitre
19. Vine and Fig tree
20. might 4vs6
23. small 4vs10
24. These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth. 4vs14
25. BRANCH 6vs12
27. Sherezer and Regemmelech 7vs2
28. compassion 7vs9
29. truth and righteousness 8vs8
30. evil 8vs18
THE QUESTIONS WERE COMPILED USING KJV BIBLE