The book of Malachi is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Malachi . Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Malachi?
2. What book is the last book of the old testament?
3. Malachi is the 12th book of the minor prophets. True or False?
4. Which two brothers were mentioned in the first chapter of Malachi?
5. Whose mountains and his heritage were laid waste for the dragons of the wilderness?
6. The LORD will be magnified from the border of ________.
7. For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the ________.
8. The Lord’s name is dreadful among the heathen. True or False?
9. According to chapter 1vs13, what kind of animals were the children of Isreal bringing as offering?
10. The chapter 2 of Malachi is about the priest. True or False?
11. Who caused many to stumble at the law?
12. Who married the daughter of a strange god?
13. What should the priest lips keep according to 2vs7?
14. The priest is a messenger of the Lord. True or False?
15. For I am the LORD, I _______ not.
16. What should be brought into the house of the Lord that there might be meat in his house?
17. What was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name?
18. But unto you that fear my name shall the ______ arise with healing in his wings.
19. What prophet will be sent before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD?
20. How can God be robbed?
4. Esau and Jacob
6. Israel 1vs5
7. Gentiles 1vs11
8. TRUE 1VS14
9. ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering
11. The Priests 2vs8
15. change 3VS6
16. tithes 3vs10
17. book of remembrance 3vs16
18. Sun of righteousness 4vs2
20. In tithes and offerings.