The book of Micah is one of the twelve books of the minor prophets in the old testament. The bible quiz for youth below will show how much you know about the book of Micah. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many chapters are in the book of Micah?
2. Which town was Micah from?
3. According to Micah 2vs1, What is the portion of those who plot evil on their bed?
4. According to Micah 2vs11, which prophet does the people take as their own?
5. Which people will the sun set for?
6. But as for me, I am filled with power, with the _______ of the LORD, and with justice and might.
7. _______ will become a heap of rubble, the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.
8. The rulers of Isreal judge for a ________.
9. ________ tell fortunes for money.
10. The rulers of Isreal build Jerusalem with _____.
11. All the nations may walk in the name of their gods, but we will walk in the name of the who for ever and ever?
12. From where will the ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times come?
13. The ______ of Jacob will be in the midst of many peoples like dew from the LORD, like showers on the grass, which do not wait for anyone or depend on man.
14. And he will be our _______ when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses.
15. According to Micah 6vs14, how many persons were sent to lead the people?
16. Mention the names of the leaders in 6vs14.
17. Which king plotted against the children of Isreal in chapter 6?
18. what does the LORD require of you according to chapter 6vs8?
19. You have observed the statutes of ______ and all the practices of Ahab’s house.
20. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the _______.
2. Moresheth 1vs1
4. The one who lies and deceives them.
5. The prophets
6. Spirit 3vs8
7. Jerusalem 3vs12
8. Bribe 3v11
9. Her prophets 3vs10
10. Wickedness 3vs10
11. LORD our God 4vs5
12. Bethlehem Ephrathah 5vs2
13. remnant 5vs7
14. peace 5vs5
16. I sent Moses to lead you, also Aaron and Miriam.
17. Balak king of Moab 6VS5
18.To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
19. Omri 6vs16
20. Sea 7vs19
NB, NIV VERSION WERE USD IN COMPILING THE QUESTIONS