40 Ephesians Bible Quiz For Youth Programs With Answers
The book of Ephesians is one of the epistles of Apostle Paul. How well do you know the book of Ephesians? The bible quiz below will show you how much you know the book of Ephesians, although it was compiled for youths adults are free to participate.
Do well to share with your family and friends.
1. Who wrote the book of Ephesians?
2. How many chapters are in the book of Ephesians?
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all _________ in heavenly places in Christ.
4. Having predestinated us unto the ________ of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.
5. In whom we have _______ through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.
6. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in ________.
7. The Ephesians had love unto all the saints. True or False?
8. For by _______ are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the ______ of God.
9. The Ephesians were admonished to boast about the salvation of God, True or False?
10. Who is our peace?
11. For through him we both have access by one _______ unto the Father.
12. Who is referred to as the chief corner stone?
13. Wherein in time past the Ephesians walked according to what?
14. According to chapter 2vs4, God is rich in what?
15. Even when we were _______ in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ.
16. We are saved by grace through what?
17. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the_______ of Christ.
18. One Lord, one faith, one ________.
19. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of what?
20. According to 4vs12, why were the gifts given?
21. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the _______ go down upon your wrath.
22. And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in what?
23. And be ______ in the spirit of your mind.
24. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be not put away from you, with all malice. True or False?
25. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for ______ sake hath forgiven you.
26. Let no ______ communication proceed out of your mouth.
27. What kind of communication should proceed out of the mouth of Christians?
28. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto what day?
29. Be ye therefore followers of _______, as dear children.
30. According to 5vs3-4, what should not be named among saints?
31. And have no _______ with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
32. Redeeming the time, because the days are ________.
33. And be not drunk with ______, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.
34. ______ , submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
35. Who is the head of the church?
36. Husbands, love your ________ , even as Christ also loved the church.
37. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one _______.
38. What is the first commandment with promise?
39. Finally, my brethren, be ________ in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
40. ________ be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
3. spiritual blessings 1vs3
4. adoption 1vs5
5. redemption 1vs7
8. grace, gift
9. False 2vs8
10. Christ Jesus 2vs14
11. Spirit 2vs18
12. Jesus Christ 2vs20
13. the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience. 2vs2
15. dead 2vs5
17. unsearchable riches
19. the gift of Christ.
20. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
21. sun 4vs26
22. righteousness and true holiness. 4vs24
23. renewed 4vs23
24. False 4vs31
25. Christ’s 4vs29
26. corrupt 4vs29
27. that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 4vs29
28. the day of redemption. 4vs30
30. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
31. fellowship 5vs11
32. Evil 5vs16
33. wine 5vs18
34. Wives 5vs22
35. Christ 5vs23
36. wives 5vs25
37. flesh 5vs31
38. Honour thy father and mother 6vs2
39. strong 6vs10
40. Grace 6vs24