The book of 1 Peter was written by Apostle Peter. It encourages christians to live good life despite the difficulties that they might have as a true believer.
How well do you know the book of 1 Peter? The bible quiz below will broaden your knowledge about the book.
Do well to share with your friends and families!
1. How many chapters are in the book of 1 Peter?
2. Who wrote the book of 1 Peter?
3. How did Peter refer to himself in Chapter 1vs1?
4. In chapter 1vs1, Peter referred to strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and __________.
5. Be ye holy; for I am ________.
6. According to 1vs19, with what were Christians redeemed?
7. For all flesh is as grass, and all the _______ of man as the flower of grass.
8. According to 1 Peter 2vs1, what should Christians lay aside?
9. But ye are a chosen generation, ___________, an holy nation, a peculiar people.
10. According to 1 Peter 2vs12, what wars against the flesh?
11. Christians are admonished to honour the king. True or False?
12. Servants should be subject to their masters despite being froward. True or false?
13. Who left us an example that we should follow his steps?
14. What adorning of women is great price to God?
15. Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; _______ and _______ and powers being made subject unto him.
16. What covers multitude of sin?
17. Use hospitality one to another without __________.
18.Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify ________ on this behalf.
19. Where will judgement begin?
20. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Where is this text found in the book of 1 Peter?
3. Apostle of Jesus Christ
5. holy 1vs16
6. precious blood of Christ
7. glory 1vs24
8. malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings.
9. a royal priesthood 2vs9
10. fleshly lusts
11. True 2vs17
12. True 1vs18
13. Jesus Christ
14. the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 3vs4
15. Angels, authorities 3vs22
19. The house of God
20. 1 Peter 5vs7