Sarah bible quiz questions for youth programs with answers will help to build your knowled about Sarah the wife of Abraham.
How well do you know about Sarah, take the bible quiz below to test your knowledge. Although the quiz was developed for youths, adults can also participate in it.
Sarah bible quiz Questions
1. Who was Sarah’s husband?
2. How old was Sarah when she gave birth to her son, Isaac?
3. What did Sarah initially do when she overheard the promise of a child to her and Abraham? She _______
4. Who was Sarah’s maidservant?
5.How many visitors (angels) visited Sarah and Abraham ?
6. What was the name of Sarah and Abraham’s son, and what does the name “Isaac” mean?
7. In which city did Sarah and Abraham live before their journey to the Promised Land?
8. How old was Sarah when she died?
9. When Abraham was visited by the three angels (the Lord and two angels), what did they tell Sarah that she would have?
10. What did God change Sarah’s name from?
1. Abraham Genesis 17:15 – “And God said to Abraham, ‘As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name.'”
2. 90 Genesis 21:5 – “Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. Sarah said, ‘God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.'”
3. Laughed Genesis 18:12 – “So Sarah laughed to herself, saying, ‘After I am worn out, and my lord is old, shall I have pleasure?'”
4. Hagar, Genesis 16:1-2 – “Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. She had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar; so she said to Abram, ‘The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her.'”
7. Ur, Genesis 11:31 – “Terah took his son Abram and his grandson Lot, the son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, his son Abram’s wife, and they went forth together from Ur of the Chaldeans to go into the land of Canaan.”
8. 127, Genesis 23:1 – “Sarah lived 127 years; these were the years of the life of Sarah.”
9. son Genesis 18:14 – “Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.”
10. Sarai Genesis 17:15 – “And God said to Abraham, ‘As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name.'”