How well do you know the book of John? One of the books of the the new testament. It contains stories about the ministry of Jesus here on earth. Although this quiz was designed for youths, adults are also free to join.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends.
1. How many chapters are in the book of John?
2. In the beginning was the ____, and the_____ was with God, and the_____ was God.
3. “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! Who was being referred to here?
4. John baptized believers at river ______
5. John baptized with _____
6. Jesus attended a wedding at _____
7. Jesus turned _____ into wine
8. What was the first miracle of Jesus
9. Who came to see to see Jesus at night
10. _____ lifted up the snake in the wilderness.
11. Complete the verse ‘For God did not send his Son into the world to _____ the world, but to save the world through him’.
12. Jesus met the Samaritan woman at ____ well?
13. Jesus met the Samaritan woman in a town of Samaria called _____
14. Complete this statement ‘true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in ______, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
15. Who was the first evangelist
16. Jesus stayed in Samaria for _____ days before going to Galilee
17. The pool of Bethesda is located in _____
18. The sick man at the pool of Bethesda was bedridden for _____ years
19.Jesus asked _____ “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?”
20. ____ is Simon Peter’s brother.
21. Jesus fed the multitude with _____ loves of bread?
22. Jesus fed the multitude with _____ fishes?
23. After the feeding of the 5000, the left overs filled _____ baskets.
24. Jesus walked in the waters . True or False?
25. Who is the living bread?
26. Who was the earthly father of Jesus?
27. What was the name of the father of Judas Iscariot?
28. Jesus healed the blind man with ____ of his spit
29. Jesus asked the blind man to wash in the pool of ______.
30. What is the meaning of Siloam?
31. Complete this statement, I am the good _______: the good ______ giveth his life for the sheep.
32. Lazarus was from the town of _______
33. Mary and ______ were the sisters of Lazarus
34. Mary anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her ______
35. What was the other name of Thomas?
36. Lazarus was buried in the grave for _____ days?
37. Who was Caiaphas?
A. High Priest
38. Who objected to Mary’s annointing of Jesus’s feet?
C. Judas Iscariot
39. Sanctify them by the truth; your ______ is truth.
40. Who was Malchus?
41. _____ struck the ear of the high priest servant?
42. Who was the father-in-law of Caiaphas?
43. _____ was the one who had advised the Jewish leaders that it would be good if one man died for the people.
44. ______ was the Roman governor?
45. ______ was released in exchange for Jesus?
46. A crown of _______ was placed on Jesus’s head
47. What is the meaning of Golgotha? Place of _____
48. The garment of Jesus divided into _____shares ?
49. _____ of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus
50. When Mary saw Jesus what did she call him?
1. A. 20
2. B. Word 1vs1
3. C. Jesus
4. B. Jordan 1vs28
5. A. Water
6. A. Cana 2vs2
7. A. Water 2vs9
8. Turning of water to wine 2vs11
9. A. Nicodemus 3vs2
10. A. Moses 3vs14
11. B. Condemn 3vs17
12. B. Jacob 4vs6
13. A. Sychar 13vs5
14. C. Truth 4vs23
15. The Samaritan woman 4vs42
16. 2 days 4vs43
17. A. Jerusalem 5vs1
18. C. 38 5vs5
19. A. Phillip 6vs5
20. C. Andrew 6vs8
21. A. 5 6vs9
22. C. 2 6vs9
23. A. 12 6vs13
24. True 6vs19
25. B. Jesus 6vs35
26. A. Joseph 6vs42
27. C. Simon
28. A. Clay 9vs6
29. A. Siloam 9vs7
30. A. Sent 9vs7
31. C. shepherd 10vs11
32. B. Bethany 11vs1
33. A. Martha 11vs1
34. C. Hair 11 vs2
35. A. Didymus 11vs16
36. C. 4 11vs17
37. A. High Priest 11vs49
38. C. Judas Iscariot 12vs4
39. A. word 17vs17
40. The high priest servant 18vs10
41. C. Peter 18vs10
42. A. Annas 18vs13
43. B. Caiaphas 18vs14
44. C. Pilate 18vs28
45. A. Barabbas 18vs40
46. B. Thorn
47. A. Skull 19vs7
48. C. 4 19vs23
49. A. Joseph John 19vs38
50. Rabboni John 20vs16