The book of Deuteronomy is the fifth book of the old testament. It is regarded as the second law. The Bible quiz for youth below will show how much you about the book of Deuteronomy. Although it was designed for youths, adults are also free to participate.
Check out the answers immediately after the questions. Share your results in the comments below, and don’t forget to share with your friends!
1. How many men were sent as spies?
2. Caleb was the son of _____.
3. The children of Isreal went to fight against the Amorites against the Lords comand. True or False?
4. The decendants of Esau had the hill country of __________.
5. Sihon king of ______ refused to let the Isrealites pass through his territory.
6. Complete this statement ‘For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a ______ God.’
7. How many cities did Moses set aside as cities of Refuge?
8. What are the names of the cities of refuge?
9. What was the fourth commandment in the ten commandment?
10. Mention the commandment with promise?
11. The promised land was described as a land flowing with milk and ______.
12. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your ______ and with all your strength.
13. According to the book of Deuteronomy 7 vs 1, how many nations did the Lord drive out before the children of Isreal?
14. Why did the Lord ask the children of Isreal not to inter marry with the nations around them?
15. How many years did the Isrealites stay in the wilderness?
16. The Anakites were regarded as stong and _______ people.
17. When Moses went up to the mountain to collect the commandments, he stayed for ______ days and ___ nights?
18. How many tablets of stones(tablets of convenant) did the Lord give to Moses?
19. Who succeeded Aaron as priest?
20. Where did Aaron die?
21. Jotbathah was described as a land with streams of ______.
22. Which tribe was assigned to carry the ark of covenant of the Lord?
23. What was the inheritance of the Levites?
24. Who was Pharoah?
25. The earth swallowed the household of Dathan and Abiram, sons of _______?
26. According to Deuteronomy 14, You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that _____ the cud.
27. The seventh year is regarded as a year for cancelling ______.
28. The Issrealites were to appear before the Lord to celebrate the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of ______
29. Why did the Lord instruct kings not to have many wives?
30. How many cities did the Lord ask them to make Cities of REFUGE?
2. Jephunneh 1vs36
4. Seir 2vs5
5. Heshbon 2vs30
6. jealous 4vs24
7. 3 4vs1
8. Bezer in the wilderness plateau, for the Reubenites; Ramoth in Gilead, for the Gadites; and Golan in Bashan, for the Manassites. 4vs43
9. “Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the LORD your God has commanded you. 5vs12
10.Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you. 5vs16
11. Honey 6vs3
12. Soul 6vs5
13. 7 7vs1
14. They will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 7vs4
15. 40 years 8vs2
16. Tall People 9vs2
17. 40 days and 40 nights 9vs9
18. 2 9vs11
19. Eleazar 10vs6
20. Moserah 10vs6
21. Water 10vs7
22. The Levites 10vs8
23. They had no inheritance. The Lord was their inheritance. 10vs9
24. The king of EGYPT 11vs3
25. Eliab 11vs6
26. chews 14vs6
27. Debts 15vs9
28. Tabernacles 16vs16
29. his heart will be led astray. 17vs17
30. 3 19vs2