Companion Achievement Class is the second class in a Pathfinder Club that provide opportunities for the juniors to learn that God loves and cares for all people.
The Objectives are:
• To help them to realize that Christ is the greatest revelation of God.
• To encourage an awareness within the juniors that the church is interested in them as individuals.
• To allow for personal growth and development through interpersonal relationships within selected
• To enlarge their vision of the needs of their community and to help them find ways of attending to
• To assist them in developing a desire for achievement in all their work, and to stimulate a desire to
continue through the entire class program.
General Requirements are:
Be 11 years old and/or in grade 6 or its equivalent.
Be an active member of the Pathfinder Club.
Learn or review the meaning of the Pathfinder Pledge and illustrate its meaning in an interesting way.
Read the book The Happy Path or similar book on the Pledge and Law if not previously read.
Have a current Book Club Certificate and write at least a paragraph of review on one book of your choice.