Explorer Achievement Class is the first class in a Pathfinder Club that provide opportunities for the juniors to learn that God loves and cares for all people.
The Objectives are:
• To help them to realize that Christ is the greatest revelation of God.
• To encourage an awareness within the juniors that the church is interested in them as individuals.
• To allow for personal growth and development through interpersonal relationships within selected
• To enlarge their vision of the needs of their community and to help them find ways of attending to
• To assist them in developing a desire for achievement in all their work
General Requirements are:
- Be 12 years old and/or in Grade 7 or its equivalent.
- Be an active member of the AJY Society and Pathfinder Club.
- Learn or review the meaning of the Pathfinder Law and demonstrate your understanding by participating in one of the following: role play, panel discussion, essay, or prepare a project of your choice.
- Read the book “The Happy Path” if not previously read.
- Have a current Book Club Certificate and write at least a paragraph of review on each book.