Friend Achievement Class is the first class in a Pathfinder Club that provide opportunities for the juniors to learn that God loves and cares for all people.
The Objectives are:
• To help them to realize that Christ is the greatest revelation of God.
• To encourage an awareness within the juniors that the church is interested in them as individuals.
• To allow for personal growth and development through interpersonal relationships within selected
• To enlarge their vision of the needs of their community and to help them find ways of attending to
• To assist them in developing a desire for achievement in all their work, and to stimulate a desire to
continue through the entire class program.
General Requirements are:
- Be 10 years old and/or in Grade 5 or its equivalent.
- Be an active member of the AJY Society or Pathfinder Club
- Memorize and explain the Pathfinder Pledge and Law.
- Read the book The Happy Path (or similar book on the Pledge and Law).
- Have a current Book Club Certificate.