Pathfinder Club: Ranger Achievement Class – Curriculum Requirement & Developed Resources (PDF)
Ranger Achievement Class is the fourth class in a Pathfinder Club that Develop leadership potential.
The Objectives are:
• Provide a climate for fellowship and acceptance.
• Choose a Christian lifestyle.
• Learn to evaluate life and its meaning from the Christian perspective.
General Requirements are:
- Be a teenager 13 years of age, and/or in Grade 8 or its equivalent.
- Memorize and understand the Adventist Youth Aim and Motto.
- Be an active member of the Pathfinder Club.
- Select and read three books of your choice from the teen Book Club List.